Non Sun TV Serials

Dharma Yudham 20 - 24 Aug updates & discussions

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Monday  20 / 8 / 12 Episode No 10

Arjun's office. All are worried about Fathima's fate as the judgement will be given only after 2 days. Arjun says that he is able to realize the importance of a dad in one's life - " her dad did this 15 years ago and now she pays for it " Sharadha says " not every one gets everything " Arjun tries to read in between the lines but Sharadha says that it was just a general statement. Mani also joins them and comes out with a very sane advice " A client is a client, period. Do not get too involved and worry about their personal lives, ok?" Just then a boy enters with tea and Mani observes " look at this guy, appa padi padi nnu solli yiruppar. enge? Ivan urupadame pOittan " Arjun warns him to be serious about Fathima's case.

Ram Mohan at work. That new goat Rahul comes and talks about the assault case " sir, are you ragging me?" Ram is curt " Don't I have a better job than playing games with you? First day, unakkku enna avvalavu pechu? " Ashwin comes to the police station - rescue the crying aunty project - Mr.Purushothaman, aunty's hubby hit an employee of his by his car and the guy died on the spot. Ashwin gives a conduct certificate but the inspector says that he had to do the FIR - Factory le labor problem...he hit a labourer who died on the spot.." Finally Ashwin pays some money to the inspector and asks him to take care of Purush - tells aunty that nothing can be done just then "will get him out tomorrow, ok? "

Arjun's office again. Sharadha wants Arjun to file his nomination for the election . Arjun has not decided as yet. Mani comes, goads Arjun to grab the opportunity and goes on to tell him that Ram Mohan is contesting - " political support...money .." blah blah Looks like Arjun has an axe to grind with Ram... Duraisamy's case is on. The Government pleader has the eye witness on stand - who goes on to say that he saw Duraisamy hitting one Kannan and killing him. Ram comes for cross exam. Asks Senthil, the witness about his food license and about feeding the police free - Senthil konjam Aadaraar... Finally ram says that the police have threatened Senthil  - " naanga solra mathiri sOllu..or else...you cant run your thallu vandi "
GP feebly protests saying that the defense lawyer is threatening the witness but ram cooly says " if he is scared of my arguments, I can't help it "

Sundaram and Nambi - Sundaram is leaving for Delhi the next day - Nambi reminds " tomorrow Gayathri is coming from Delhi " Sundaram asks Nambi to take care of Gayathri " she is not going back to Delhi , she will join us here..do all that is needed, ok? Nambi says
" she is my daughter "..Looks like Gayathri is Sundaram's daughter and will be Anuja - lets see..

Freeze

Tuesday 21 / 12 Episode No 11

Arjun's office - Mani and Sharadha are having a conversation about Arjun contesting the
election. Mani is all set with his plans for cut out s and captions. Arjun gets a call and he gives
his decision " No, I am not contesting, you will have to look for some one else " Sharadha and
Mani are very disappointed but Arjun is firm in his decision. Sundaram's office - Kothandam is taking some file to Nambi and both are talking about Arjun's decision. In the meanwhile , few people come and congratulate Ram for getting elected . Ram is gloating and brags " even if some one had opposed me, Oru vte kooda kidaichu irukkathu " Nambi has a mysterious look and says "some times, what meets the eye is not all what it looks " Sharadha and Mani in a restaurant. Suddenly Sharadha says that she has fallen for Mani - Mani kku Ore romantic mood. But, Sharadha gives him a kick in the butt and says that it was all a drama - " enge veet le enakku oru mappillai paarthaanga la? Avan inge vanthaan, athaan intha drama , payal Odittan " Mani has a hearty laugh, Sharadha asks him to pay the bill - which actually hurts Mani 😉

Sundaram's office - the lift opens and the whole group sings " welcome, madam " - Ram emerges out and stares. Ashwin says that they are all there to welcome Gayathri . Kothandam blabbers " first day ..unga amma ..kovilukku ..." Ram stares and Kothandam changes "Gayathri Oda amma " ( Looks like Ram and Gayathri share the same dad and the mothers are different !! ) Arjun's office . One old man has a case of spoiled  food served to them. Old man says that his grand daughter became sick and had to be admitted in to a hospital. Mani says that this is a jujubi case and not much can be done. However collects all the details and promises to do his best.

Gayathri arrives - Nambi gives a small speech , Ashwin hands over the first case file to her. Ram sulks in his room. A group photo is taken - minus Ram. Ashwin comes to ram's room and keeps him in the loop - finally says " Ram , enna thaan irunthalum, Gayathri is our sister " Ram is categorical " I do not care about the file and I do not care about Gayathri "

Freeze

Wednesday 22 / 8 /12 Episode No 12

Court - Case about one Rangaswamy. His mother has applied for a bail for him . He has no advocates and so the court asks for some advocate to  come forward. Since no one is ready Gayathri offers to take it up. The judge says that he has never seen her here before. Gayathri says that she was in Delhi and now has come back. The judge is told that she is Sundaram's daughter. Gayathri gets the details from Rangaswamy's mother and learns that no charge sheet has been filed. Gayathri appeals to the judge saying that Rangaswamy has been arrested 9 months back and charge sheet has not been filed " law says that this is reason enough to grant bail " Judge grants bail and the inspector throws a dirty look at Gayathri. Arjun's office - Sharadha and Arjun are talking about a news item about a foreign court  dealing with a child abuse case. Mani comes and talks about Gayathri "Arjun, innikki court le oru advocate lady, enna azhagu?? Azagu nna athu azagu " Sharadha kku suru suru nnu varathu . Mani jibes her a little more - Arjun has a smile and walks out. Sharadha calls out to Arjun ...Mani says "athu apdi thaan "

Ashwin and Gayathri. Ashwin heartily appreciates Gayathri for her success - " first day..bail case... you did excellent, appa will be very proud "  Arjun calls gayathri " I am Vijayan..oru case discuss pannanum..evening..." Gayathri laughs and says " Arjun, I can identify your voice anywhere, ok? Tell me " Arjun wants to meet her " coffee shop, evening?" Gayathri agrees to meet.

Mani with that old man whose grand daughter got sick because of eating in a hotel . Obviously he has managed to do an out of court settlement. The manager has brought 20, 000 rs. Mani digs and digs - finds out about hotel industry and the malpractices . " Unga mele criminal charges egirukitte poguthu...can I serve a notice?" Manager thundai kanOm thuniyai kanOm nnu Odaraar. The old man says " sir, intha money le please take whatever u want " Mani has visions of Sharadha and the house owner chiding him for robbing an old man . So, Mani takes only 1000 rs and sends the old man away.

Coffee shop - Gayathri comes . Calla Arjun as Vijayan and both engage in some light hearted talk. Arjun says that he wants to take action on a girl " Oru pOnnu, adikadi phone le pesalaam, we will keep in touch apdinnu sOllittu ...sOllame kOllame Delhi kku Oditta" Gayathri says that she can send a notice. Both laugh and Arjun says that he is happy to see her. Gayathri says that she is happy that Arjun came out of Sundaram's firm " it is not easy to establish a firm of your own and do well. I hear that you are doing well . I was a free bird in Delhi but here every one talks of me as Sundaram's daughter . If I could , I will join your firm...but appa will fret .." Arjun says that there will be a lot of expectations on her as Sundaram's daughter. Mani and Sharadha come - and all are enjoying the conversation - Mani is the target - Mani yum nalla kalaiykkaraar. Ram and Ashwin come to the same coffee shop...see the foursome laughing...

Freeze

Thursday 23 / 8 /12 Episode No 13

Sharadha enters the office - on phone with her friend from abroad - who wishes Sharadha for her Birth day. Chithra notices that Sharadha has a new dress on " enna vishayam?" Sharadha does not answer but asks " where is Arjun?" Chithra says that he is in his room. Sharadha goes in with an expectant look. Arjun is tensed - Fathima case judgement day - Mani observes " Sharadha, vara vara nee azhaga dress panre!" Arjun is oblivious to his surroundings - " Sharadha, let us go, judgement innikki " Sharadha is disappointed and says " You go, I am going to the temple. Apram varen " Even then it fails to register - Arjun says " pray for Fathima and come "  - leaves. Mani looks at a disappointed Sharadha and says " vidu, tension le maranthuttan " - Wishes her happy birth day and gives her some chocolate. Sharadha is happy " hmm, at least u remember " Mani asks for a treat and grabs the chocolates back " advance aa ithai vaichukkaren, ok?"

Gayathri with Ashwin - " can i go with you? Today is Sharadha''s birth day and Arjun's case le judgement too " Ashwin asks her to wish Sharadha on his behalf too and tells her that they can leave in 2 mins . Ashwin goes on to say that it is impossible to get Fathima out " narcotics case le 99 % failure thaan . antha 1 % appa win pannina cases , Arjun kku yethukku intha risk ? " ( This guy is a very genuine guy , he may not be successful as an advocate but he steals my heart as a good human being )

Court - Gayathri comes - wishes Sharadha . Arjun kku appO thaan Orakkarathu " Oh my God, tension le maranthutten, I will come back to the office and make amends, ok?" All go in to the court room. Judge reads her judgement  ' The police have a strong case. They did catch fathima with drugs in her hands . But this court considers the arguments put forth by Fathima's lawyer . Just because she comes from a family of criminals, she can not be labeled as a criminal. Also , she is a good student . This court does not want to spoil the future of that young girl and so releases her from this case. I also order the police to arrest her brother Anwar " - all are very happy and Arjun is congratulated by all.

Arjun's office. M ani is very happy that Arjun won the case.  Brags to the house owner and that guy gives back saying that Arjun will always win " nee win pannina sOllu, crackers burst panni celebrate pannalaam " Asks about the money and Mani says " case than won, mani peppere ppe " House owner is vexed. Back in the court  - Daya, the girl who helped Arjun in Fathima's case congratulates him and asks for a treat. Athu ennavO, Sharadha kku Daya vai paartha Ore J !!! Takes Arjun away saying that they have a lot of work at the office.

Arjun's office - Fathima and her grand ma come to express their gratitude. Arjun says that he never thought that he would win this " Fathima, your conviction and bravery won this case. It is difficult to study from your background. Study well and take care of grand ma, ok?" Fathima promises good behaviour and leaves. Arjun says that he needs to be alone and so asks Mani and Sharadha to leave. Court - Purushothaman case - Ashwin defends him saying that it is just an accident that the guy died - " nothing more, your honor, please grant him bail " . The GP pleads that Purushothaman's factory has some labor issues " and this boy is an employee's son . The laborers think that it could be a murder " Judge says that he can not grant bail " Purushothaman can be held in police custody for further investigation and his counsel can apply for bail in the sessions court " Mrs.P cries copious tears and Ashwin promises that he will get the bail in the sessions court " I will take care of him, don't worry "  Mani leaves but Sharadha goes back to Arjun's cabin - " You have not slept well for the past three days...was worried that you may not eat or sleep..." Arjun looks up, first says that he wants to be alone...but later leaves with her " let us go out, it is your birth day !!"

Freeze

Friday 24 / 8 / 12 Episode No 14 (Pictures credit - Atina, thanks thalai )

Arjun's office. Mani  is reading the paper. As usual, the house owner , Durairaj comes for rent(athu enna, every day rent aa?? He comes so often??!!)

Mani is playing some games in his cell phone.  Durairaj asks for rent and Mani says that the rent is unreasonable. Some chit chat between the two and mani asks " why no one has seen your wife?? Romba azhaga?? " Finally Durairaj says that Arjun has already told him about giving the money to Mani. Mani parts with the money and Durairaj divides the money in to 2 portions -  one in each side pocket of his shirt. Mani is curious " intha kutti pOdara velai yai seekiram kandu pidikkaren "

Sundaram's office ' Kothandam is eating, so whats new? Gayathri walks in and Kothandam asks for court news. Gayathri says that Arjun won the narcotics case. Ashwin walks in - looks sad. Kothandam consoles him saying that bail cases are always very iffy. "Do not worry, session court le bail kidaikkum " Ashwin says that Purushothaman is Bharath's dad " I do not know how to pacify him " Again Arjun's office. Mani is reading the paper. Fathima 's case has been reported and also about Arjun getting kudos for rescuing an young girl Obviously Anwar has been arrested and Mani is happy that the world will now believe that Fathima is innocent. Mani calls Durairaj and asks him to come up ' makes a sly remark to Chithra " now that we are famous , let him think that we will pay the rent. Namba rent kudukka mattOm apdinnu namakku mattum than theriyum, eh?"

Sundaram's office. One intern is talking to Kothandam on the corridor but Kothandam hears some voices from Ashwin's room. The intern asks some Q but KO shoos him away so that he can hear the conversation between Bharath and Ashwin.

Bharath is very angry that Ashwin could not bail out his dad and Ashwin says that the laborers think that it is a planned murder "do not worry, I will get him bail in the sessions court " Bharath is angry that he trusted Ashwin " I will engage somebody else and get my dad out " Ko hears the whole conversation -   innikki no sappadu nna kooda ok, he can chew on  this !!!😉

Dining room in Sundaram's office. Ashwin is upset that Purushothaman did not allow him to expose that dead boy -  'antha boy is mentally disturbed but uncle did not want me to raise that issue in the court. Bharath is angry " KO has a basic doubt " how can you guys ignore food and discuss a case ? If I have food in front of me, all else will take a back seat !!" Nambi says that people normally eat to live "but you are different , you live only to eat " Ram says that the judgement will be in Ashwin's favor " accident nnu than judgement varum, so do not worry Ashwin " Ram gets a call  from Anjali (his wife??) She wants him to come and take her to the doctor but Ram refuses  she cries , Ram shuts her up -  the rest are privy to this conversation -  lunch time is over.

Arjun's office -  Chithra is talking to her mom -  the office phone rings, she ignores , Arjun comes and attends the phone. He tells Chithra that she may have some personal problems "but once you carry them to the office, work will get disturbed. If you want take a week's leave, sort out issues and come back to work, ok? "

Ram is in his cabin - Receptionsit Madhu calls and says that there is a client waiting. Ram comes out of his cabin as he has to go somewhere but sees a hep looking lady in the reception . Goes to his cabin and asks Madhu to send the client in ( hmm, kOnjam Jollu case aa Ram?) The lady comes in , introduces herself and says that her partner Vishnu is cheating her " Can you help me get my share?" Ram promises to do his best , collects the documents - he gets a call asking him to come to Egmore. He takes leave but the lady says that she has to go to Egmore as well "can you give me a lift?" Ram is only too happy 😉

Sundaram's office . Sundaram is having a drink in his cabin . Nambi comes in , pours a drink for himself and asks " Enna Sundaram, lost in thoughts?" Sundaram says that he is thinking about the firm "after us, what?" Nambi laughs, says that he can not believe that Sundaram is talking about retirement " You have three kids who are responsible...and Ram is fairly intelligent " Hearing this Sundaram walks out of his cabin..a surprised Nambi sees the paper on the table ...article about Arjun's success...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Roja ...

I kind of feel bad for fathima but i guess situation around her made her guilty 🤔
Looks like Ram Mohan and Arjun on the same case

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful update..

Waiting for Anuja's entry today.
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Naice episode today arjun didn't stand for election :( so ram wins automatically. Today I got a small doubt. Iss arjun nambhi's son r wat ..?? Btw sharadda and mani coffee shop scene was awesome. Lol I was rofling, sharadda acting is so natural :D and mani was samma comedy piece, finally Gayathri oda entry today slight ah I felt anuja had too much make up bt therialla may b I was wrong precap Gayathri and arjun mani and all talking. Looks like sharada will start feeling insecure possessive from now on arjun. Coz Gayathri and arjun are looking like. Great friends
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yami, welcome to this serial. I just have a small request. Please do not post any spoilers before the update is done. The Up dater loses interest then to give a detailed update. Hope you understand this in the right perspective. Thanks a lot. 
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh sorry akka I will nt write anything until u update
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Roja thank you so much for the lovely updates

Nambi - i have a doubt too - Arjun maybe his son or some connection

Ram - total i am the important person in the world type

I do not care about the file and I do not care about Gayathri - so he has issues with his sister - maybe she is step sister

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This show is grearing up to be one of the better shows in the recent times.. No melodrama, fast paced, natural and great acting.. The casting is a coup of sorts..
Lot of underneath tensions, a dash of mystery,a touch of jealousiness, professional rivalry and easy banter and comaraderie, are all a big plus points for the show..
The minus, Abbas spesaking in Tamil(dubbing for him could have been a better choice)..

Clearly am getting addicted to this show as the story is gripping with tight script, good plot and screenplay.. A liitle more slickness with editing of scenes is welcome..
In totality am all for this show..

BTW thanks a lot for the great WU.. Great job..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Hey maris sis .. lovely to see you here ðŸ¤—

Agree me too getting addicted to this story. Though the court scenes i feel can be spice up a little. Will comment more on Wednesday after the updates.

@Kritu,... she looks elegant and love her style here 😛

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks roja for the updates.

I loved the coffeeshop scene especially with this loosu Mani 🤣 semma mokka but his the one makes the episodes at times worth to watch. I kind of feel he has feeling for Sharadha 😳 He even remembered her birthday .. so cute 😛 while arjun forgets it and Saradha kind of not happy 😕