* Love Story 2012 * - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the p.m. Manjari. It's really a n interesting concept. Maybe I can take part as well.
Great initiative👏I think it will have a lot of creative & cute love stories as an outcome...& the world can never have too many love stories,right??😉
Amazing idea! I'll get started on it! :D
Very Nice concept MANJARi... looking really Fresh. Awesome treat for readers. I'll wait for read some fabulous stories here. Best of Luck Guyz !! Thanx for the PM.
Hey manji this is a very interesting idea 🤗 i love it ❤️ and i will try and participate if i have time 😳
the couples choices are great i love all the combinations :) all the best to all who participate would be fun to real all the love stories :D
Hiii
Awesome idea
Can't wait 4 da stories
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
Awesome idea dear!!!!!!!!lov ur concept
Originally posted by SujaLuvsMayur

Thanks for the pm.

its a grt idea...n  i ll surely take part of it.

couple might be Arjun n Crystal. bt i hve a problem that i never follow crystal till date...so can i use any other name other than her screen name (which i obviously dnt knw😆)

You dont have to use her screen name, but a little bit of the character has to match right? you can talk to any one who following Ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai, she is the main character, jeevika. 
they'll tell you a little about her. Other than that, its completely your creation :)

Hey Guys, Can you'll please spread the word for this competition, the more the merrier right?