Teri Meri Love Stories

* Love Story 2012 * - Page 7

-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Yay!! This sounds AWESOME! I'll definitely participate!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

HAPPY  'CONFESSION'  VALENTINES  DAY

Shantanu Khandelwaal (Karan Tacker) and Nupur Bhushan (Rati Pandey) work in the same software company. Shantanu is smart,dashing,handsome,fun-loving guy and the heart-throb of all his female colleagues.He dated many girls but never fall in the trap of the so called concept known as 'love',whereas Nupur is a sweet,simple and typically a girl next door.Both are exactly opposite to each other or in short it can be said that they are like North-Pole and South-Pole.But,the one thing that connects them is their selfless and true friendship.

Its been almost 5 years since they are working together.Both share their happinessess,sorrows etc everything among each other.In short,both their lives are just like an open book in front of each other.But as it is said,"OPPOSITE  POLES  ATTRACT  EACH  OTHER."So,following that law,Nupur slowly fall for Shantanu,but she didn't know what exactly he thinks about her because he always treated her just like a friend.

Now,recently Nupur noticed a strange change in the behaviour of Shantanu.He was no longer that traditional Shantanu whom she knew till now.He started remaining lost and in a dreamy condition and also showed some well known symptoms of being fallen in love.Nupur tried many times to ask him about it,but never got the opportunity.At last,the opportunity came but it was grabbed,not by Nupur but by Shantanu.It was 14th February,the famous and most awaited by all lovers,THE VALENTINES DAY.In the afternoon,the moment Nupur got up from her chair to go to Shantanu's cabin,she found,with utmost surprise,Shantanu entering her cabin with a gift box.Nupur's heart bumped with most awaited anticipation.Though she was dancing from inside,but,still acted to make a straight face.She was about to ask Shantanu about his activities now-a-days,but he stopped her in the middle and said,"Listen Nupur,I know,my activities,now a days have appeared to be very wiered to you and I also know that,this is bothering you very much and you,too,know that until and unless I share this with you,I won't be able to sleep tonight.So today I have come to answer all your expected questions and also to ease my anxiety."He stopped to take a breathe as he spoke all this almost breathlessly.Nupur,who was staring at him,said,"Please continue.Iam waiting."Shantanu thanked her and after clearing his throat said,"I don't know whether you'll be able to believe or not,but I think'.."He took a pause,"Iam in love."Nupur remained open-mouthed.Seeing her reaction,he disappointedly said,"I knew it.I knew you would be shocked and not at all going to believe it.But it's the truth.Really."Nupur could see the purity of his feelings and the truthfulness of his words in his eyes.Though her heart was beating very fast,still,with a calm attitude,she mocked,"Who's that unlucky girl,who dared to choose you?"Shantanu said,"Well she's not unlucky,actually'.."He said,with a dreamy look,towards the window,"Iam the luckiest person." Nupur blushed to the hell thinking about the way Shantanu considered her.She,still,with a straight attitude asked,"How she looks like?"Shantanu replied,with a smile,"Haaye what more could I say about her.She is just beyond any words.In one word I can say,she is the best and the most beautiful woman in the whole world."With those words of him,Nupur turned pale as she knew,she was not that beautiful,even Shantanu said that many times.She,still,with a kind of friendly formality,lowering her eyes asked,"May I know her name?"Shantanu gave her that gift box,"Well I won't tell you.This box contained her photo.If you want you can see it or you'll have to wait till evening,when I'll be officially proposing her in the valentine's day party."Before Nupur could say anything,Shantanu said,"Ok I have to make preparations for tonight,so I have to leave.Meet you in the party.Bye."When Shantanu was leaving her cabin,a drop of tear fall from Nupur's eyes.She felt like crying at that moment,but with much strength,she controlled her emotions.She didn't want to see the photo,so she kept the box inside her purse and left for her home.

In the evening,Nupur was crying,burying her face in the pillow,when Shantanu called her.She wiped her tears and picked up the phone unwillingly and said,"Yes Shaan."Shantanu asked,"Hey Nupur where are you?When you'll be coming?"Nupur replied,"I won't be coming today.I have some personal work."Shantanu shockingly asked,"What???How could you say that?You know how special today is for me.Iam going to propose her today damn it."He stubbornly continued,"I don't know,you have to come,otherwise,Iam,too not going to the party.My whole planning will then be spoiled today and for that only you'll be held responsible remember it."He cut the phone angrily.Nupur,too,was upset,but she couldnot afford to hurt Shantanu,so unwillingly,she made up her mind to go to the party.She imagined how angry would Shantanu be,so she decided to wear a chiffon saree of Shantanu's favourate colour that is royal blue to cool down his anger.

The party was given by the boss of the company,in his farm house,where Shantanu and Nupur worked.It was arranged beautifully.There were musicians who will play soft romantic music to make the mood.Shantanu was waiting for Nupur eagerly.Putting an end to his anxiety,Nupur entered the hall.Everybody's eyes were on Nupur.She was looking just ravishing.She pinned the pallu of her saree properly with the shoulder portion of her sleeveless blouse which exposed her bare waist alongwith her perfect figure.Her open hair with light make-up added more perfection to her dress-up.Shantanu was too looking very hot in his white T-shirt,with white blazer and deep-blue jeans.He,with a smile,came towards her and welcomed her.Both came and joined the party.The musicians started playing the music.It was soft and beautiful but was not at all liked by Shantanu.He stepped up to the stage towards the musicians and snatched the guitar from one's hand.He then dragged a chair onto the centre of the hall,turned it and sat leaning his chest on the back of the chair with the guitar in his hand.

Tu hi meri shab hai,subha hai,tu hi din hai mera.                                                                                             

Tu hi mera rab hai,jahan hai,tu hi meri duniya.

Tu waqt mere liye,main hu tera lamha.

Kaise rahega bhalaa,hoke tu mujhse juda.

Hooo.

Everyone started enjoying the song and danced with it.Only Nupur was standing quietly with a sad face.

[ Aakho se parke tujhe,dil pe maine likha.

Tu ban gaya hai meri jeene ki ek vajah. ] (2)

Teri hasi,teri adaa,auro se hai,bilkul judaa.

Hooo.

He got up from the chair and sang roaming around the hall.

[ Aakhen teri shabnami,chehra tera aaina.

Tu hai udaasi bhari koi haseen daastaan. ] (2)

Dil mein hai kya,kuch to bataa,kyu hai bhala khud se khafaa.

Hooo.

Tu waqt mere liye,main hu tera lamha.

Kaise rahega bhalaa,hoke tu mujhse juda.

Hooo.

Everyone clapped at Shantanu's performance.His boss said,"Well Shantanu,you did have many girls in your life in the past.But this is the first time in the last 5 years that you sang such a lovely romantic number.I think this time you are in love."Shantanu blushed,"Yes Iam and today in front of all I want to say something."He took the mike and got up on the stage.He said,"Well I can't give speech like the boaring professors of my college.I have flirted with many girls in my life,told many lies,just to impress them. But today whatever I'll say,is just the truth,whatever I feel.There is someone,who has taken a special place in my heart,a permanent place,which can't be replaced by anyone.I want to say her that'.."With a pause and a serious expression,he continued,"I love you.I love you with all my heart and I'll love you till the last breath of my life.Till now,I have proposed many girls to be my valentine but today I want to confess my love to someone."Someone from among the guest shouted and asked her name.Nupur turned back to leave the hall as she didn't want to hear the name.Shantanu noticed it.He continued,"Its said that a best friend have all the qualities to become the best life partner,the most important quality of whose is understanding.So'.."He called out her name,"Nupur,if you have no objection,then from Miss Nupur Bhushan,would you like to be Mrs Nupur Shantanu Khandelwaal?"Nupur stopped with a jerk and turned towards Shantanu.Everyone surprisingly looked at her as they knew that both were friends and that was the least shock expected by all including Nupur.Shantanu,with a smile,said,"You know what Nupur,you have a very bad habit and that is you try to hide your feelings at which you are very poor.Your eyes are like mirror which clearly shows my reflection.I know you do love me just as I do or may be more than me.Today I just want to ask you one thing."He stepped down from the stage and slowly moved towards her.He put out a small box from his blazer's inside pocket and opened it.There was a beautiful ring.He kneeled down and forwarded the ring towards her and asked,"Will you marry me?"Tears were falling from Nupur's eyes.She was so mesmerized at the way of his propose that she became speechless.With tears in her eyes and with a smile shivering on her lips,Nupur slowly nodded her head and with a slow motion,forwarded her left hand.Shantanu inserts the ring in her finger and then held her hand.He slowly got up on his feet and pulled her towards him.He wiped her tears and said,"I love you Nupur."Nupur,too replied,"I love you too,Shaan."They hugged each other tightly and everyone clapped.

The dimmed lights were turned on and there was a slow Beethoven tune playing on which all the couples were dancing including Nupur and Shantanu.They were lost in each other's eyes.After some time,taking the benefit of the dimmed light,Shantanu grabbed Nupur's hand and both fled outside.

When they came out in the lawn,Nupur stopped Shantanu.She confusingly asked,"Shaan,why did you then give me that box?"He replied,"Actually I wanted to see your reaction on seeing the gift matter and as I presumed you were upset.Then I thought you might have opened it at your home,but when you came into the party,by your facial expression I understood that you didn't open.Well if you want you can open it now."While opening the box,she said,"But you said,she's the most beautiful woman,so I'.."She opened the gift and found it was a mirror.Shantanu,stood by her back and slowly said,"Probably you have never seen your image properly in the mirror,if you did,you would have realized how beautiful you are."She blushed like hell on seeing her image on the mirror.He turned her towards him and said,"Physical beauty gradually diminishes Nupur,it's the heart,whose beauty remains evergreen.By the way,you did the right thing,by not opening the gift.Otherwise'.."He put his hand on her back and pulled her closer and said,"The confession would have never been so beautiful like today."They were again lost into each other's eyes which was again broken by Shantanu.He said,"Sorry I forgot to wish you,Happy Valen-"Nupur cut his words by putting her finger on his lips and said,"For us its Happy 'Confession' Valentines Day."Shantanu came more closer to her and asked,"So,wheres my Valentine Day gift?"Nupur apologized,"Sorry I don't have now.I'll give it later."Shantanu whispered in her ears,"But I can take it now."Nupur,guessing a bit his intentions,fearfully asked,"How?"Shantanu looked into her eyes and very naughtily said,"Well in this way."He moved his hand from her back to her bare waist.As soon as he touched her waist,Nupur's feet started to shiver and in order to balance her,she put her hand around Shantanu's neck.Without breaking the look,Shantanu slowly,touched her lips with his for a second or two and then he removed it.Shantanu slowly whispered,"Can I have this gift?"Nupur was so mesmerized with the warmth of that touch that she had closed her eyes.She slowly opened her eyes and said,"Yes."Now Nupur herself took the initiative and locked Shantanu's lips with her in a deep and passionate kiss.

THE END.

Edited by MultiPAULOMI - 11 years ago
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This contest is such a strikingly creative idea. Brilliant!:)
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Two questions .. 
- Is it compulsory for the love story to have a happy ending? 
- Is including other characters optional or a must? 
rajulpandey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it.Edited by rajulpandey - 11 years ago
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sounds fun will pm you okkk 
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: namratajadhav

any tym ryt? r der ny dates?

Just anytime before 5th September!
This content was originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Two questions .. 
- Is it compulsory for the love story to have a happy ending? 
- Is including other characters optional or a must? 

- Nope, not compulsory!

- Its optional!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Manjari1104

- Nope, not compulsory!

- Its optional!

Okay then, I'm for Arjun and Krystal, and one last question, do I have to use their on screen characters' name or I can use my own ones? ðŸ˜³
This content was originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Okay then, I'm for Arjun and Krystal, and one last question, do I have to use their on screen characters' name or I can use my own ones? ðŸ˜³

You can give them ur own names, but preferably the serial names so people can relate to them!