* Happy Birthday J a s m a n ! * Aug20. * WELOVEU.

Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

August 20 1994 
marks a very special day.
Why? 
because a nani si pyaari si pari landed on planet Earth
our Jasman.😳

She is widely loved by everyone on India-Forums, and has made her place in our hearts.
Her passion for music has led us to call her Ipod, Radio, and pyaarse we call her Jasu, and Joya😳 She is always there to cheer you on when you need a shoulder to cry on. She is always there to lighten up our day. She fills out time on IF with laughter, and joy. Getting to know her is an experience itself. She is the perfect friend, daughter, sister -- anyone can ever have. Jasu we LOVE you -- more than words can say.

that rhymed^πŸ˜‰

Wishing a very happy birthday to ...

J A S M A N 

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohabbateinn thumbnail

creds Sneha<3
main cake

others:

ICE CREEAM

Mohabbateinn thumbnail

From Sneha

Jasuuu,my bacchi. πŸ₯³ 

Happy birthday !!!!!!!!! *does a little crazy dance* 
*gives ashirwad while you touch my feet* πŸ˜† jk πŸ˜† 

Have i ever told you that you really are the most helpful person i know? I'm never going to forget how you sat and tried to fix my skype and oovoo and it just refused to happen πŸ˜† 

i've been meaning to tell you for a really long time..and now seems quiet perfect moment to do so,you're spamming ki maaharaani. *gives you a crown* πŸ˜†

I love how we can talk about SO MANY things..and i love how you love ArHi so much and how we can discuss all the episodess πŸ˜† 
but most importantly,i love you so so much because you're such an brilliant person <3 stay that way πŸ˜³ 

And ofcourse you really are super pretty on the outside just as beautiful you are on the inside.

I'm very very proud to have such an amazing daughterr.I hope you have a splendid birthday and you get everything you wished for...

Here's a little something (its ridiculous but thats how my creations roll πŸ˜† )

Lots of love,
Mommy (sneha πŸ˜‰ )

From Asha
Happy Birthday to u, Happy birthday to u, happy birthday Joya n Jia Di. Happy Birthday to u.
Joya: ahh, what shoulf i write for u? i think u know how much i love u. u r my Di, u r one person with whom i can share everything. i m way too much attached to u. so, happpy Birthday. wish u all the luck n happiness of the world. n yea, m not breaking my promise. we'll oovoo on ur Bda:D  
From Sania
Happy birthdaaay Jas.<3
May youuu have many many moreee.May all your wishes come true.
So we met in Virman AT. Thaaanks to Mini, loool she told me to join it, I'm glad I did. I got to meet sweet people like youuu. Its fun to talk to youuu. youuu make me laugh loool. Sorry, I'm not really good at writing long b'day messages.=$ I hope youuu get loads of prezzies.=P Rock this year. Have a nice day. I love youuu. Godblessyouuu!πŸ€—
Oh & this is for youuu.

Mohabbateinn thumbnail

From Vanshu 

JASUUU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAAAY HAPPY BIRTHDAAY DEAR JASUUU! <3😳
okaay. I just had to "sing." Lmao ;) after all its my Ipod's birthday,πŸ˜† when u watch meri aur ashu's recorded video then u will see how dedicated we wereπŸ˜‰πŸ€£ 
Now, what can I saw abouuut you. Goshhh. I think I have spent most of my time on the CC with you😳 and everytime I see you -- you just light me up. Your passion for music amazes me, and especially the fact that we have mainly the same interestsπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I love how I can share anything with you -- knowing that you will listen, and be there for me -- both in good, and bad times. I still smile when I think about the time I used to text you during my summer schoolπŸ˜‰ things i never told anyone, u knew about😳❀️ i always love reading what you have to say -- whether that be in the CC or my shop or even when u text me. We've had unforgettable memories, and I'm looking forward on creating more with you. I just want you to never change, and always stay YOU -- BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.😳 I didnt get many oppurtunities to Oovoo with you -- but I sure hope we start soonπŸ˜‰ after all we will get busy once school / uni starts.😳 I hope you have a blast ! and this birthday is a memorable one ! :) always stay happy, and god bless you.
loads of loveee,
Vanshu

P.S. ur prezzie is coming soon<3special thingss for spcl ppl😳

From Vanshu and Ashu

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnyWQAUfUD0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

From Jen

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhM_3BQ9zw4&feature=channel&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

From Mini

OMG!!! Its mah Jazi's beday!!! Happy birthday!
May all your wishes come true! And enjoy your special day!
I love you so much!!!! Muahh!Embarrassed πŸ€—
" />

From Aarti and Mini

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpxYJ3Qq2xg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

From Sumaiyah

Happy..Birthday Jasmen!!
hOPE YOU HAve a WoNdERfUL DaY AnD yOU EnJoYeD uR Self!
hOPe You seE MaNy MoRE bIRthDaYzZz !!!!!

Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one tO remember.

Yahi dua karta hu khuda se,
aapki zindigi mein koi Gam na ho,
Janamdin per mile hazaro khusiyan,
chahe unme shaamil hum na ho''

Dua hai Ki Kaamyabi ke har shikhar pe
aap hee ka naam hoga,
aapke har kadam par
duniya ka salaam hoga.
Himmat se mushkilon ka saamna karna
hamari dua hai ki waqt bhi ek din
aapka gulam hoga'
Happy Birthday!!

Onve again Happy..Birthdayy!!!
enJOy Ur sELf LOvE yAh

WiShEs fRoM SuMaiyAh!

From Simmy

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and success on your Birthday.. Have a great one.

From kriyansh117

Happy Birthday my Sis !!! πŸ€—

I remember we first met AT and in no time we became friends ... We used to be crazy about KriYaansh (Still areπŸ˜†) . Disecting pics , dreaming about KriYaansh and ArSha ...Those were the days 😍... we have a special connection (telepathy) remember πŸ˜‰? And that made you my behen πŸ€— ...We don't get to talk much like we used to before but the good thing is we still are in touch πŸ˜ƒ *Touch-wood*...Hope this friendship will stay forever 😊

Love you loads ❀️

Some virtual gifts for you 😳

upload picture
upload images
photo upload

Mohabbateinn thumbnail
From Shivs

Happy Birthday Jasman

We have talked before many times
But are conversations have always been cut short due to timings
But yeah today really want to say have a great day
and yeah will see you around
From Deepa

Wish u many more happy returns of the day...Happy birthday dear...

Luv
Deepa

From luv_arsha

many many happy returns of the day
may god bless you and i wish you all hapiness and success in life
hapy birthday dearπŸ₯³

From nahtani88

Wishing Jasman Many Many Happy Return's Of The Day
May God Bless You Always
Have An Amazing Year Ahead
Keep On Rocking And Partying
Cheers
πŸ₯³

From divareena

Happy birthday to jasman. Many happy returns of the day. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

aartipartyy thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY WIFEY. MY IPOD. THE RADIO. MY JASSUUU!
I hope you have an amazing day filled with tons of laughter and joy! Eat food, have fun! :)
YOUR PRESENT IS IN THE MAKING
PAKKA PROMISE
OH AND WE NEED TO OOVOO
BUT YOUR NOT ONLINE
SO YEA
COME ON BEFORE 5:30
or else i can't watch IPKKND ANYMORE
NO I CANNOT HANDLE THAT

again... happy birthday! You're the best and I love you!! :)

~WIFEEEYY
or AARRRTIII πŸ˜†

-Awesome thread vanshu!
Edited by --Aartzz-- - 11 years ago
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday my JoyaπŸ€—Happy Birthday my JoyaπŸ€— Edited by Asha_ArSha - 11 years ago

⭐️ Happy Birthday to you ⭐️

Happy Birthday dear Jassuuu,
Happy Birthday to you ..
πŸ₯³

Jasss πŸ€— many happy returns of the day. You are an awesome dost. We never used to talk much on CC but whenever we did, we made sure to have a funfilled time.. 😳 You are a beautiful person and so funny πŸ˜† My best funny memory about you is that you woke up 5:00am-5:30am in tension and began spamming πŸ˜†πŸ€£

May all your wishes come true.. GOD bless

I hope you like the gift..i wanted to make on ROSID but I couldn't fine any scenes.. So, I read on your shop that you like Arjohi too .. 😳 

Have a fab day.. 😳 β­οΈ
(( waiting for cake ))

PS:

Great thread Vansho. πŸ‘  I appreciate your hard work.