* Happy Birthday J i a * August20 * WELOVEU*

Posted: 11 years ago

*drum rolll*

todays the day.
when a very special person entered this world.
and..
Today she turns another year older. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  yessir, its none other than our Jia Di. This beautiful lady has been on IF since 2009 and many have gotten the pleasure to know her. She rules our hearts, and makes us all feel loved. She is someone we can look up to -- someone we can call a role model. Yes, we can truly say, she is o n e of a kind. Her fiance is lucky to have her, and we are lucky to have her in our livesโค๏ธ

Wishing a very happy birthday to...

Jia
Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 11 years ago

main one

Here are the others

ICE CREEAAAMMM ๐Ÿ˜ณ

From Sneha
Jia jia jia ๐Ÿค—

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! and Eid mubarak to youuu!

I've barely spoken to you...but every time i have,i've been so very happy because you're sucha sweet person.really.(the time difference thing really sucks because i'd love to talk to you more often ๐Ÿ˜› )

Plus we have this amazing connection through our crazy kids who go around getting married ๐Ÿ˜†

i hope you have the BESTEST birthday everrr!Have a great day!!

Lots of lovee,
Sneha

And here's a little something (hope you like itt ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

From Mini

JD!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!
May all your wishes come true! And hope your enjoy this lovely day!!!
I love you so much!! Muahh!!๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—
" />

From Sani

Happy birthdaaay Jia.<3
May youuu have many many moreee.May all your wishes come true.
Thaanks to Vanshu for inviting me to the CC, where I met youuu. I'm so glad i met youuu. Youuu're an awesome friend. Sweetest friend everyone could ever have. I really enjoy talking to youuu. We haven't talked much since long, hope we do soon. & yeah i'd like to say it again that youuu're BEAUTIFUL.๐Ÿ˜ณ Awwhhh & ur b'day is a day after Eid.=D Well I hope youuu have an awesome day. & get lotsa prezzies. Don't forget, sharing is caring. loool.๐Ÿคฃ & Eid Mubarak.<3 Loveyouuu. Godblessyouuu.
This is for youuu!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Like it?=DD
Oh & now that Ramadan is finished, youuu betta catch up on ur sleep.=P
Takecareee!๐Ÿค— xx

From Vanshu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JD!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ Finally its August 20 !๐ŸฅณAnother year older, aaah look at you. ๐Ÿ˜ณ and already wifey material๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†It seems like just yesterday when I met you! Hmm..Luckily, I have gotten the chance to spend time with you on IF๐Ÿ˜ณ The more I say about you, the less it seems.๐Ÿ˜† You are one of the most sweetest, and caring individual I've met over here. I love teasing you about my gju, and how you're always cleaning๐Ÿ˜† I especially love teasing you as my ma๐Ÿ˜ณ To make ur bday extra special, we tried recording birthday wishses for you and Jasy๐Ÿ˜† but after several attempts we were unable to have 8 ppl on OOVOO on at the same time!๐Ÿ˜† hehe..luckily we managed to have 4 recorded๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ i hope you guys enjoy the little clips<3 after this experience, i know i can never get a voice dubbing job.๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› hehhe :) JD, I hope you have a blast ! Party hard <3 we all will oovoo prettysoon;)<3 pakka promise.๐Ÿ˜‰ ALWAYS KEEP SMILING DI !
love you loads dii,
yours Vanshu.

P.S. will be updating soon with ur prezzie <3๐Ÿ˜ณ 

From Vanshu and Asha 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnyWQAUfUD0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

From Asha
Jia Di: ahhh, one of the sweetest n humble person of IF. i love u Di, even though we didn't talk to much, but u r a sweetheart. Hope u have a blast n enjoy a lot. hope whatever ur wishes are, come true. happpy Bday

From Jen

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWdkIIiMKIs&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

From Mini

From Mini and Aarti

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpxYJ3Qq2xg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

From -Hoor-

JIIIAAA!

Manyyy manyyy manyyy happy returns of the day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hope you have an amazing day, nd above that, hope you get lots nd lots of gifts ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I remember how we first met, in the Pakistan Cricket CC. Nd gosh, our endless conversations on Professor, Vicky, Lala and Teddy were SO epic ๐Ÿคฃ I remember we agreed to share Teddy while you wanted Professor too, only to yourself :P ๐Ÿ˜† Haha, such beautiful memories those were ๐Ÿ˜

Then one of our mutual interests, ArHi - obviously! :P But we havent really talked about them, have we? We were mast in our real worlds only ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

So anyway, i really hope and pray that you get all what you want. May God bless you and my jiju ;) May you two always remain this happy, nd together. Ameen :)

And yes, I LOVEEE YOUUU ITNAAA SAAARAAA! No kidding ๐Ÿค—

Happy Birthday once again โค๏ธ

From -Preeti-

Hey Jia

Wishing You a Very Happy Returns of the Day. May almight always keep you Happy and Healthy and all your wishes are fulfilled.

God Bless you and Keep Smiling
!!!
omg is that ...-jia..-?

if yes! omg.. your bday/? kab hai i forgottt ๐Ÿ˜ณ

mujhe bdays yaad nahi rehte yaar ๐Ÿ˜”cholly!!
Anyways, happy birthdaaay kabootarii ๐Ÿค—God bless ji.. and kya chahiye apko๐Ÿค—

Happy Birthday JIAAA ๐Ÿค—

So glad we've known each other, gotta give credit to vansho this time ..so thanks V  ๐Ÿ˜Š

hope you have a blasttt... ๐Ÿ˜ณ bug jeeju to the fullest ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
ask for anything and everything ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ 

i hope you like my lil gift that i made for you ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
 โญ๏ธ  sitaron ke jahan mein , milenge ab yaara ๐Ÿ˜‰

love youu ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
โค๏ธYou'reโค๏ธ 
โค๏ธtheโค๏ธ
โค๏ธbestโค๏ธ 

ps: great thread vansho. ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA/ MUMMY!

I hope you have the bestest day ever! You deserve it! Have fun!! :) Eat tons of cake and talk to jiju today ;).
Again happy birthday! I love you tototototo much<3
I'm making your prezzz right now. DONTTT CHU WORRY TOO MUCH! :) 

~Aarti/Your beti

-Awesome thread Vanshu!<3
Edited by --Aartzz-- - 11 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA DI!
I LOVE YOU!
AMAZING THREAD
VANSHI DI!

Edited by DaMiniiiii - 11 years ago
Jiaaa!happy birthday!!!have a great day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Vansh:the thread looks fab!!great work :D