Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations Consuela πŸ˜Š
Congrates New Bakare ,  Bakrid Ke Liye Tayar Ho Jao πŸ˜†
congratulations consuela! πŸ₯³
πŸ˜ƒThank you so much guys for providing me with this honor and welcoming me into this family. Though have been a huge fan of this show for a long time it is only recently that I became more active on this DKDM forum and it really feels great. Also the siggy is truly wonderful would be a highlight on my workstation reminding me of the warm welcome on to this wonderful forum.πŸ˜‰

OK so now let me introduce myself to everyone.
😊

Name: Tina

Hobbies:

Listening to music, movies, a complete foodie, love to travel and see new places basically an outdoor person, like to go for long drives, interested in photography, like to read e-books latest being EL James erotica "50 Shades Trilogy" and surf in general.

Profession?info about education:

Am a graduate in sociology and holds a diploma in Software programming. Currently working as an HR in a pharma firm here in Mumbai.

Getting started with IF:

Well I was never into daily soaps at all as I preferred channels depicting lifestyle, food, movies and wildlife. However I used to watch some reality shows when time used to permit. One such show was Big Boss and it was during that time at 8.30pm on Colors I chanced up on a show Bairi Piya and immediately I got hooked. It was a story about a Thakur's obsession for a poor village girl and how he goes to extreme lengths to win her over and in the process himself goes through a tremendous change. When I got hooked to that show I started interacting with people online who loved that show and gradually I was introduced to this forum and that too ironically by a girl from Pakistan. Since then there has been no looking back and this forum is almost like second home now.

Some cherishable moments in IF:

Ofcurse the days of the show Bairi Piya and going through the plethora of emotions with friends on this forum. Though that show has long ended fans are striving hard to get back another season with the same actors and we all had been on agenda of sorts going to various platform on the net trying to make our voice reach out to the people concerned to take notice and consider the appeal of the fans for another season.

Best freind(s) in IF:

Well on this forum here am still only getting to know people. But there are friends from Bairi days whom I still connect with on FB and other social networking platforms.

What attracted you to this forum:

It the best possible way u can voice ur concerns and opinions and have healthy discussions and debates which I presume gets across to the makers and stars who search and read all the articles related to their shows and understand the concern and also the love of the fans for the shows.

Food: My most fav food is Indian and Italian

Outfit:

I prefer western as am very much a jeans and tshirt person but I do wear tradition depending on the occasion and my mood. But on a normal day at work I wear formal pants and shirt and on weekends it is my fav pair of jeans.

Hangout:

Well there are a few but the closest to my place is a hangout called "Poptates" which I do frequent.

Serial:

Off late my number one show is "DKDM" others include "Kuch Toh log Kahenge" and "Crime Patrol" on Sony. MasterChef Australia and Two and a half men on Star World. Come Dine with me, Extreme Makeover and Planet Earth on BBC World and few others.

Movie:

Chak De and 3 Idiots in Hindi and in English Few Good Men, 300, Shawshank Redemption, Godfather, Predator and many many more in English.

Actor: Shahrukh Khan

Actress: Current fav is Vidya Balan and Priyanka Chopra

Song:

Tujhe Dekha from DDLJ, Chingari koi bhadke sung by Kishore da, I will always love u by late Whitney Houston and so many more really.

Place:

The last place I last visited was in Uttaranchal I had been on a Himalayan trek from Gangotri to Gaumukh which was absolutely amazing. Gaumukh is the source of the Ganges and it was dream come true to be there and witness that. My dream now is to go for the Kailash Manasarover trip which would be the ultimate dream come true for me.

Book: The Monk who sold his Ferrari

Thanks once again guys and would more than love to answer anymore queries u would have for me. Love u all
πŸ€—

Edited by consuela - 11 years ago
Congrats consuela aka Tina...πŸ‘
Congrats Consuela 😊. One question are you married or single?
Originally posted by Oonagh

Congrats Consuela 😊. One question are you married or single?

Am very much single Oonagh πŸ˜›
Hey u went to Gaumukh, that must have been some experience. I hope I can go some day too πŸ˜Š