Posted: 11 years ago
Guys dont u ppl think tht NITIN is a bad actor nd also he dont look good . he is very stiff while acting 
he cant even laugh, har dialogue ko jhoonk kar bolta hain . Cant he stand properly and deliver the dialogues.    STUPID ACTOR ... i should nt even call him an actor coz he doesnt knw how 2 act .   . 

i think Djs should have opted fr Cheenu of maryaada for this role . he would have look good with Raavi .
Considering these are very young actors, we should encourage them I think.. and not demoralize them 😳.. No matter how much I hate Raavi, I dont dislike Aanchal 😳..

But yeah, I dont find Nitin bad actor, but both Nitin-Raavi dont look like 10th standard kids.. Whereas that 19 yr-old actor - Tapasvi has fit into the role perfectly ! 😉
😉 tapasvi is a very  good actor⭐️ i feel he's portraying the role of rocky very well👏⭐️  , n well the guy  who plays  nitin i guess we should wait for sometime😕 he might be good later on😆 . yea nitin looks old for this role😕 . aanchal is doing good .⭐️
but i have a bad  feeling😕 they might replace the guy who play s nitin , maybe a new guy might play nitin 😳
actually the guy who played deejay did his role perfectly.⭐️his dialogue delivery was good n facial expressions too.😉

The thing that annoys me is when nitin tries to laugh. Looks sooo fake
nitin is ok..an he is quite new so hopefully..he improves...though i still want sidhu for raavi
Originally posted by aru_86

nitin is ok..an he is quite new so hopefully..he improves...though i still want sidhu for raavi

yea i also want sidhu with raavi 😳, but the guy who plays sidhu is in balh as rahul 😆so i guess its not possible & i dont want  a new sidhu in the show😕 .
nitin will improve i guess 😆
but i think the cvs will make the  love story of nitin-ravi a little bit complicated , they will get third angle😲 ( haddi)  in the story .

maybe re entry of deejay 😉or abhishek😆 will happen 😲😲
At the start he seemed wierd to me, but as he is going , he's improving and do better.. All the best to him.
He seems like an ok actor.. well he is new so let him chance to improve..😳
raavi deserve new hero... n 
n where is aishwarya..😡. rockey aishwarya pair r too good...🥺
I feel the main child actors of this show are doing great, they all have improved a lot from the beginning, and the actor who plays ravi got the best child award female at a award function