SSK Written Update 20/08

deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                  WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with Simar sitting in her room, in depressed state thinking Of veeru pushing her from stairs...Simar crying in hospital and saying i want my baby back...Roli enters room with fruits in plate ...Roli asks simar to eat...Simar tells she is not intrested to eat...Roli Says Sujata ma send specially to you,if you eat it's good for your health.All ladies gang(Mataji,manoranjan,Uma,Pari,sujata,karuna) enters Simar's room and pleads Simar to eat fruits...

Manoranjan and all makes fun to make simar laugh.(All gang laughs for their jokes but Simar doesn't)...Mataji asks Simar to eat and gives fruit..Sujata takes apple and asks simar to eat...simar just bites...Khusi is  full sad mood enters room...Karuna tells "Khusi  come...everything is fun here stay here"..Roli tells 'Yes Khusi Enjoy... Kal hoo naa ho(Tomorrow may be or not ) or ( seize the day)".

Khusi in her room thinks " I am not willing to leave this house...i am in very bad state now " and calls Veeru ...But he doesn't lift ,thinks why this veeru is not lifting my call...Sankalp in angry mood enters room sees khusi , closes the door and sleeps facing otherside..Khusi remembers the scene sankalp porking with finger...Khusi angrily scolds...Khusi thinks first i should plead and say sorry to sankalp...

Khusi does the same to sankalp ,porks with her finger..Sankalp laughs but turns and sees angrily...Khusi says sorry...Sankalp wakes ...Sankalp and khusi hug...Khusi sees the clock time is 12:00...And remembers Roli warning Khusi to leave the house..

It's morning sankalp wakes and searches for khusi and sees letter in the table and reads

Sankalp Ji...

Before You read this letter,I would have gone far from you...
I feel bad for what happened to Simar,because of me all
this happened to Simar..I tried to be a Good wife and
daughter-in-law...For Bharadwaj family's respect i am
leaving the house .Don't search for me..

Khusi.

Bharadwaj family at dining table ..Mataji asks Roli about simar...Roli tells Simar is resting..I will take breakfast after some time..Sankalp comes down and tells Mataji..mataji...

karuna asks what happened?...Sankalp tells khusi left home...All are shocked..Manoranjan says " she is Khusi or P.T.Usha whenever mood comes she runs.".

Mataji reads letter ...karuna takes letter and reads (No brain mummy and son cries)...Karuna says because of simar she left house...she done all good to this house,she even bought Roli and Sid back...and cries In which state  khusi might be ..Sankalp says
she told not to search for her too...

Trio (Prem,Sid,Sankalp) leave to search khusi...Trio searching for khusi...Roli in Simar's room makes simar to eat...Roli says Simar " she done her exit too very well "...Karuna emotionally going to her room stops at Simar's room...

Simar says Roli "Karuna ma and sankalp might me hurt...but families goodness is in Khusi's  exit...Karuna shocked and enters simar room and says " you are enjoying alot for Khusi leaving house"..Roli is about to tell ..Simar stops...

Sankalp searching khusi ...Sankalp shows Khusi's photo to everyone and asks...Veeru sees Sankalp searching for khusi ...veeru thinks " khusi left Bharadwaj family..There is some plan".

Precap:- Prem is with doctor...Doctor sees scanning reports and sees Prem sadly..prem tensly  asks  doctor " Is everything ok?".

Edited by deepika_fun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks deepika for superfast update...๐Ÿ˜›
lisarose thumbnail
Thanks for the wu.
Karuna could go and shout at simar and roli even after what all happened.
Kushi please take karuna sankalp with you. It would be nice of cvs to show a track of kushi leaving with karuna and sankalp.
sita_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for this update.i am so happy that kushi went out of the house.
tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank a lot for the nice update๐Ÿ‘ and loved ur simple comments also ๐Ÿ˜›