WU:Young minds and Young emotions(20-08-12)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Pari & Benoy are Childhood friends and as they grew up they started to have a strong affair. Karan says everything looked perfect but as they say, every good thing has to come to an end, lets see how.

Pari and Benoy are 18 years old. Pari is packing her bag to go to Mumbai for her studies and Benoy comes to meet her. They spend some time together. Pari is then shown in College(Mumbai) along with her friend Ruchi. Pari reading Benoy's SMS when Ruchi is talking to her. They are then surrounded by a group of students who start ragging them. Just then Pari receives Benoy's message and when asked her about the message she says its her Mom's message. They snatch the phone from her to read 'thinking of you all night, i love u' As a punishment now they ask Pari to go around the canteen and say the same line to every boy sitting there. Pari does as she was told. She says it to Shubith-22 year old who does not smile like other boys did instead replied to her seriously that he too loves her and she is the only thing on his mind all the time. Pari is kind of amused at his response. At her room she is thinking of the incident and Ruchi tells her not to take it seriously it was all for fun. Ruchi reminds her how the boys were happily smiling hearing that from Pari(LOL). Pari tells her about this guy who was different from others when she said the same thing to him. Ruchi teases her asking her how he looked, if he was cute? The two friends just have fun.

Back in Shillong Benoy is having an argument with his parents about his career. He who always wanted to do IT now wants to go to Mumbai. Karan says that the guy for whom IT was a dream, now it's not even an option because he wants to go to Mumbai where Pari is. Teenage life is like that. Even I have done silly things in my teenage. Benoy made up reasons to his parents like courses etc.,. so that he is allowed to go but parents are parents, they know exactly why he wanted to go Mumbai.

Pari happily tells Ruchi that Benoy is coming Mumbai. Ruchi is surprised and does not feel good about it. Pari tells that he loves her so much that he is coming to Mumbai. He got a seat for IT in Ahmadabad but he is now coming to Mumbai. Ruchi tells her that it is totally dumb to not give his career importance. Pari slowly starts getting influenced by Ruchi's thoughts.
In College Pari and Shubith are practicing for their act. Pari is totally smitten by the way Shubith delivers his dialogues. She and Shubith now become good friends. On the other hand Benoy is continuously missing her. Leaves her  messages or calls.

Ruchi
 starts teasing Pari with Shubith. She tells her that she has a crush on Shubith and that he is cute. Pari rubbishes it.
Back in College now Pari is irritated by Benoy's calls and messages, she does not respond well to them.

Benoy is finally in Mumbai and she is confused about being close to him as they were back home.

Pari enjoys Shubith's company more and Benoy is always demanding to meet.

Pari and Shubith are enjoying a party when Pari consumes alcohol after which she tells Shubith that she likes him. Shubith also tells her that he likes her. The two hug and get really close in the party.

so there it is my first written update🤔 please correct me if there are mistakes😳 thank you..
awww..Nimmi ur first WU..:D :D 🤗
thanks😳
oh shibz :D thanks for the WU ..🤗 
Wao shibz ji,u wrote it so well. Hmm,i felt bad for benoy.
Thanks for the lovely update Shibz. 👏