Phir Subah Hogi

~* PSH WU 20th Aug Sugni up for Sale *~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail

New article on rival site
Adi does sardhakai of Sugni on behalf of Vikram so that no other Thakur buy her.
Adi also promises Vikram that Sugni will be his amanat with Adi.
msharma2 thumbnail
wow, just speechless about all the new developments.   I am just watching the show to see Vickram..Thank you for lovely update..
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes...lokking at precap even i think Adi will do the sardhakai..and once he does it then Sugni will wear marriage symbols for him and slowly they may fall for each other.
no matter how slow and convincing can;t acept the almost going to be mami with nephew.
even if iva so dangerous (atual mad people bite and do harm to others) all the family member seems so fond of her.wonder in last one year span neven eve saw a lil hint of this fondness.even they are not asking her where was she in last year,which condition and all.
is jiji vik;s own sister or step sister..looking at their attitude i am forced to think this.
sugni is creating unnecessary problems by doing sardhakai.i wonder in her eyes what is prime? becoming a prostitute is more appealing than a second wife?
She does not want to snatch vik from riva ...agree...but why she is going to do prostitution ..i am not able to understand..
how adi so sure that sugni doesnot love vik..she herself told that she can't forget him though she cant forgive also.
it is not looking the same adi who got mesmerised by seeing his mama's love for sugni just before 3/4 days.
that character potraying is so unstable..
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This episode has raised a number of questions:

1 what kind of mental illness does Reva have? Since Adi bought her home no mention of baby but suddenly baby back in the picture.

2 Doc says no mental illness just the shock of losing the baby has made her mad but I am sure it has always been said that she suffered from mental illness before the accident

3 Doc says give Reva a baby to get her out of her mental illnesss - really thats a solution? Cvs really losing any creditability on mental illness issue.

4 So Jiji will do anything including playing with a mentally ill person's health and watch that person hit her brother because he is telling her something she does not want to hear just so that her brother stays with his wife? My god what is wrong with the woman? Why does she think she has a right to dictate who he should spend his life with? I hope he find out about Jiji's plan ASAP

5 So a servant tells TVS about Sungi's plan - G keeps her illusion that she is not in anyway responsible for Sugni's position. Really!!!!

6 Will G realise that Sugni was better off marrying TVS than having sardakhi by Adi. At least the former wanted her as his wife whereas now she will always be known as someone's bedni even if later that relationship status changes to a marriage.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

The story line is that TVS becomes negative. Wiith mad wife, a coniving sister to whom her pride is more important than her brother's wishes/happiness (a brother who supoorted her and her son when they were left destitute), a nephew who preaches like he is god himself and is holier than thou,and love of his life who considered him her husband/jivan sathi for whom she would suffer whatever life threw at her, buckles at the first hurdle is it surprising?

I agree that Sugvi is finished. CVs will drag it out as long as possible to keep Sugvi fans as long as possible but it will be Adi-Sugni all the way. Soo sad. Also at that point its over for me.

The only thing I want to see is how Jiji will react when she sees that Adi has done Sungi's sardhaki ie. She is hell bent on keeping Sugni away from her brother but how will she cope with Sugni being in her precious son's life. May be she will let up on TVS Sugni to save her son
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. cannnot watch all the episodes.. but il try to catch whenever poss..
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what a crap man!!!!
All women of this show 're mad,want to throw all in Agra mental asylum including Adi the strange creature of a crack woman aka jiji. I wish i cud throw tomatoes and eggs on the PH,CVZ & channel.
Y the hell i was waiting for the divorce thing? Was so happy to hear word"divorce" from viky.
Anyway!!! Thanks so much Aarathi.We appreciate ur patience.
Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update
Thank you Reva for hitting Vikram hope he do come to his senses 😡
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hold on. If Adi does her Sardakhai, wouldn't that mean that he marries her? Isn;t the sardakhai like a wedding ritual and since unlike other Thakurs he is not married so Sugni would be his first wife.
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess Vikram is very much in his senses right now,In this situation only sugni needs to cum back to her senses.Shez totally gone now.