Thendral Monday Update: 20/08/12

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you Tannnuuu and Shammy for the Friday update and the promo..!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ˜Š Thanks TT fan for the update πŸ˜ƒ .

It was nice to see that Thulasi and Thamizh πŸ˜†πŸ‘ have come back 😊  to Bhuvana's house to spy on her πŸ€— .

Moreover after seeing the episode πŸ€”πŸ€” , I am afraid that something will happen to Muthumanickam  as Thulasi tells that she gets bad dreams about her father πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜” repeatedly 😲  and on the other hand πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ , I pray that our heroine's father shoul be saved πŸ€”πŸ˜²πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ somehow or the other πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” .
Tnx Bhaghi ka for the lovely update!πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the lovely update Bhaghiii (Yovvv BhaghiiπŸ˜›) πŸ€—

TA is in full form to reveal everyone that B is faking cancer...and i don't think B will stay calm seeing all theseπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.  Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
Thanks bhagi for the update.. nice and apt title..πŸ˜ƒ

enjoyable episode...TT now can start a drama company...they staged a fantastic act before bhu...also the points TA used to convince T after fall of the photo needs to be acknowledged, esp he hit the right spot by bringing in the exam issue...
good that Laxman asked them to stay back, but somehow feel if bhu overhears the convo and instigates MM ..or else how is he to know and why shud he take the drastic step...just wish patti sees the problem thru...

waiting for the week...
         πŸ€—   Thanks Bhagi for the superfast update   πŸ€—

Ohhh πŸ˜² now I get it... 😳 patti photo falling indicates MM committing suicide... well hope nothing bad happens.

The episode was nice today. 

LET THE REAL GAME BEGIN!!!  😍
Edited by babylissLady - 11 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful and detailed update Bhagi.

Good episode, Seeing T and TA together all through the episode is always a treat. Patti's photo did not fall for any reason. T pushed it a bit in hurry and it fell. Patti of all people know T and TA's good intentions. It was cute the way TA spoke to Patti's photo.

I also have the same doubt that Jeya has. Bhu overhears T and TA or not, my guess is her next step is that she will provoke MM. She hinted it well when she said she tried to create no rift between Dad and daughter, if T is not worried then its fine. So driving force should be from Bhu for MM to take such a decision.

I hope the whole MM drama is done by tomorrow. I hate seeing it and the aftermath. Gosh Padma's kodi archanai to T. Our ears are going to bleed pretty badly this week. Arghhh..
Thanks Bhagoo for the wonderful Update! πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Nice start for the week. TA romba than excited to reveal the truth, but its nice still they have to be careful πŸ˜• TA's points were good about photo falling, but still it seems to be a bad signal. Thuls acting was nice. πŸ‘πŸΌ I could see how TA felt weird when Lax asked him to stay πŸ˜† Thuls ah force panna, ithu than punishment.

Hope nothing happens to MM. Like Jeya akka said i also think Bhuv provoke MM which caused to suicide. She may thought she can seperate father and daughter. Hope she dont listens to TT convo, maybe next day Thuls romba torture panni irupa, so athaan small revenge pola πŸ˜•
Thanks Bhaghi for the awesome update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Lol... TA is super fast and excited to find the truth as soon as possible. Hope they are cautious watching for Bhuv activities too. It is pretty sure Bhuv is the reason for MM act🀒. She should be the one who would have insulted MM again. Lets see. TA talk about Paati photo was good.

Ennamo TA/T staying in bhuv house is like staying lions den πŸ˜•.