20 Aug WU//More MU as I said, CVs rocks

Posted: 11 years ago

20 Aug WU//More MU as I said, CVs rocks

in black my comments ...

pankhuri and surpankhan in latka-jhatka flat and both latka jhatak and manthra are quit shoked and suprpankhan asked she here to clear the MU
what clear the MU...i am fainting...guyss when i get beck my sences .. yaa tou same baat hueee... malika sherawat asking should i bath wearing dress or without dresss ... i know quit a mind bogling question for her

manthra and her latka-jhtaka daughter is shoked to hear the truth and they asked sorry form surpnakhan... but latka jhatkaa cant have enough of the insult so she gaves a new idea to surpankhan... are you shure its not guptas who are also involved...can you gurantee this girl pankhuri is not lying and blaming all on her mamaji
surpnakha can be friend with manthra only...she can never be have a friend like sabreee... oh!man... quit a 3 some team they are... we should appoint them our india's educational CM...the development of kids wills serzlyyy  give a kick to the economy of india...
think..parents will ahve heart-atack and hospitalize and see the economy wil rise to what level...😆

all three  some(teen tegdraa kaam begdraa) insults her and says pankhuri to get out...pankhuri tries to stop avantika by catching her hand but she jhtkofy her hands and say her to leave
well done surpankhan...serzlly pankhuri deserve this...

there in kulu dadji gathers all the prestigious people from all over the town and staets all the mater in front of them and says what happened till now and how mamaji created more problem to solve on eproblem...and all are shoked to hear this and dadaji asked them to help him out as now its mater of his family prestige and this is 2nd time and mamaji is not ready to apologise to the people from mumbai...they all agrees and call mama to go and apologise and at last amamji agrees to do so as per preesure from all over
i have trust in cv more proble will be created...by mamaji when he wil go for sorryyy...its not easy to amke him sorry forcefullyyy...but extrtemmee easy to make him say sorry for the love and by the love...which is good for surpankhan as she wont be having her way easily.. as i think its only mama who can stand up to surpankhan

adi comes to stand outside latka khtka home and sees pankhuri comeing out and calls latka jhtake to ask why she has come to her home..what she wants..and latka khatka partially lies about it and partialy truth...and says she came to jsutify the name of her family gupats and to say its mama's fault and all..adi is liek whats the need what this girl wants and he has to finsh it today anyhow by talking to pankhuri...and over it once and for all...
eurekaaa... i said sooo... i said sooo...more MU...hahahah..and he will go and meet and the promo i am dead shure will be adi...and not to help but to say pankhuri more bad words and takes the anger outtt...on her...hahaahahhaha...hohohohohhoh..@sai where are you buddyyy...i am missing you...

surpankhan in her office and harish comes and surpnkahn gives him 5 minutes to finsh whteva he wants to talk about...and harish starts saying he knows her anger justify btu why she blaming all on pakhuri and making her suffer and surpankhan is now turned into manthra+surpankhan = mai pankhan sai tujay latka dun...hahahaha..and she says you have come here to justify them and make that girl good in eye of adi nad bring her into his life and she wont let that happen ever as she knwos she is not right for him from any angel..my money status thinking behaving anywhere she si not comatiable to adia nd harish got quit angry and turns surpankhan towards him catching her arms and shouting at her if she doign all this to take soem kind of revenge from him then she has to stop all this nonsence and stupiditya nd stop taking decisions for adi and all the while surpankhan shouting to leave him as its hurting her...and harish is quit angry and says its mater of his son's life and she has to stop taking decisions for him and to stop spiling his life and jsut then adi comes and gets angry on harish and jsut then surpakhan startd crying and so mama puppy starts yelping and bites harish...saying its his decison and its his personal mater and to stay away from it and if he requeres any advise it will be taken but to leve him alone and never to hurt his momy dogggee ever as thats what he always do... and hraish is having a shock of his life and he leaves office in quit broken and shoking state
i feel like today cv serzllyyy got soem big thrashing...and no doubt he wasnt even feed ... omg! i jsut hope he wasnt gifted with mop\brum(jhadru) by his wife..coz todays episode was comeplete ill-mannered adi...this man is serzlyy mentally sick..and amamji was right...

harish walking by to his car some how he reaches but then he brokes downa nd he cry in hickups... ðŸ˜­ and then clear his eyes fter the cry and goes...there  momy's puppy did the yelping now its leeking time..so he starts doing that...said to momy he is his best son and will do all what she ask..he always indipendent but he wants her to take all the decison for him from now on and he wans to his mom happy like he sees his other friends mom happy...surpankhan got the ladoo she was looking for... and says she happy her son agyakare and will listen to her and trust her...and jsut then secretry comes and says time for meeting and she gets up and adi still wants to talk btu she leaves and momy puppy is now hurt and says he wants her attentiona nd she never has she has time for bussiness but not for him and never had and the man who ahd his paa harish today he himself send him away by his words and all of this because of pankhuri
wahhh!!!!!!!!!! what a grabage bin pankhuri has become,,... hahahahhaa...you all people were like now she in mumbai..more closenes to adi...kept on saying dont trust...this adi is useless character..destroyed by cv and his mom..the way he insulted his own paa...harish..the man who gave him so much..his own father is sich disgusting way...for what to get attention of his own mom...and he says he trying hard to bring his parents close..wah!it was sheer insult to watch the way adi spoked to harish... i dont knwo why eh dint spaled him so tight he looses soem teeth and whole life it reminds him never to speak like that with elders ever again...this man adi is sheer nonsence...its beter pankhuri goes away form him...he is not worth

pankhri sees mamaji outside her hostel and touches his feet and asks for bleesing..he gives and she asks did he went to adi's home and he denies and says he wanted to meet her 1st and then go to adi's home for forgivnesss... and adi listen to all this dramam between mama and bhanji

pre-cap  =  mamaji in dewaans home and drinking tea..adi and nana and surpankhan siting and then surpankhan said they all waiting here to ahve soem important talk with mamaji as they all have soem thing important to do in their life and dosen thave that much time and mamaji says he dosent need to show the proof of anything...

Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
Thanks for the Update Payal!!
Loved your naming of Avantika and Latika's mother as Surpanakha and Manthra:D
Even though  i don't like mamaji's lie about adi but i want him to stand up against that SURPANAKHA and teach her a lesson or two...
^ Precap mast tha.

Hope Govardhan mama gives a piece of his mind to Surpanakha.
Thank you payal for the update and giving us your piece of mind ðŸ˜‰
always a treat to read your comments. haha
I'm getting more and more annoyed at Adi... why the heck is he blaming pankhuri for his distance relationship with his dad.. oh hello someone needs to knock him on the head pretty HARD.. 
Woah! he insulted harish papa ! Now that is out of control.. !

Precap.. seems interesting..GD is not going to say sorry hence why pankhuri thrown out of hostel.. plus i don't think one sorry is enough for our darling avantu ! what does that women want? someone please answer. 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 11 years ago
] Thanks for the Update
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Thank you payal for the update and giving us your piece of mind ðŸ˜‰
always a treat to read your comments. haha
I'm getting more and more annoyed at Adi... why the heck is he blaming pankhuri for his distance relationship with his dad.. oh hello someone needs to knock him on the head pretty HARD.. 
Woah! he insulted harish papa ! Now that is out of control.. !

Precap.. seems interesting..GD is not going to say sorry hence why pankhuri thrown out of hostel.. plus i don't think one sorry is enough for our darling avantu ! what does that women want? someone please answer. 

dittooo...😳😳😃
well thnzzz guysss...i appreciate...but dont get use to it guysss...as @nidhi not ehre to do the WU"S so m doing temperoprlyyy...as soon asn they get some one i will be out...hehehe

i knwo guysss...pankhuri reaallyy gives me more creeps..hwo can she take so many insultss...i think she has no selfrespect...atleast where they themself concern this trio and adi are very cunning and fights to have their respect...and well its anothe mater ke they crosses their limit..yet they fight...why this girl is not fighting back...this is bull shit

adi@pujeee and all other memebers... this man is sheer nonsence and momy yelping leeking puppyyy...

cv tere kitnee watt lagtee hai rozzz ...baba you serzlyy more in need of love then aditya or pankhuri