||WU-20'8'12-Kunal drunk,collapses in court room||

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thnx fr the WU doc ji..u knw...I was busy...so couldn't watch the epi...bt the Wu was ossum
thanx for the update
the first part was damn good...SS rocked and nailed it...
but last part was disgusting...🤢
and the chopras are so selfish...never expected this from seema when she very knows court and kunu...why doesn't get along...AC is still a kid...but chopras should understand kunu's vulnerable state...i feel so bad for kunu tdy...he is so heartbroken and incomplete w/o siddhi...though kunu can do anything for AC...but his soul is only AC's mother...i mean siddhi...he had to be forced bcz of chopras selfishness for their rent...if gaurav never took out the rent matter...AC would not have put forward the challenge at all...
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

thanx for the update
the first part was damn good...SS rocked and nailed it...
but last part was disgusting...🤢
and the chopras are so selfish...never expected this from seema when she very knows court and kunu...why doesn't get along...AC is still a kid...but chopras should understand kunu's vulnerable state...i feel so bad for kunu tdy...he is so heartbroken and incomplete w/o siddhi...though kunu can do anything for AC...but his soul is only AC's mother...i mean siddhi...he had to be forced bcz of chopras selfishness for their rent...if gaurav never took out the rent matter...AC would not have put forward the challenge at all...

ya agree wit u dint expect such a thing frm seema felt really bad for kunal n part frm wer seema called him n manipulated him to enter court was so disgusting n frm precap jus hoping kunal wil himself accept to take responsibilities. donno y but feeling lik it as after seeing richa and kunal together again in court siddhi wil defo move on so it's high time for kunal to move on atleast in his profession for the sake of his son
Thanks for the update, have not been able to watch the episode... WU was quite useful and a very detailed one at that
Thanks For the Update DSKS..:))
For me it was Hilorius, Case is Going on in the court and Lawyer is sleeping..ROFL
Sahasra, Thnks fr the Written Update.

The first part ws very nice specially the Kunal drunk scene fr forgetting Siddhi & reaching to court fr Bada Anand.

The last part ws wierd whr Kunal ws taking help of Ritcha to cum out of court & Siddhi misunderstand them.

Overall the episode ws nice.