Short Written Update 20 Aug

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey, didn't found anyone's update yet so posting this..

Pihu comes at the shop wid the balloons n bear that ram had gifted her.. Priya is surprised seeing all these to her and asks her who gave her all dis. Then pihu tells name of Ram n also tells that he came in her school by missing his flight.. Priya seems happy wid all dis.. Cady comes at the shop n tells pooja that she's very happy coz its her 1st day to job.. Priya's also happy seeing cady happy n asks her abt her study.. Cady reminds abt her cady promise.. N They plans for celebrations.. Cady speaks herself I m doing dis job only to help u pooja her .

A n N r planning abt their party n show. Mamaji receives courier at dubai which contains some fancy dresses n wears 1 dress among thems n get ready to do jasoosi abt priya.. Ram is in flight when ayesha tells him to attend her party coz everyone gone in show n she wants him to be there atleast.. Shipra calls Ram n tells him to be at party coz none of family members are attending her party so she wants her husband in her wife party as kartik is doing same..

Mamaji searches priya at mall n sees her at book shop.. He hides himself behind bar n listens some lady telling priya as pooja n gets surprised by this.. Edited by D4BALH - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
got up to watch football match at midnight.. When i didn't get any update tried myself to give update in the break.. I might have missed some scenes inbetween, sorry for that.. Mods, close it if somebody is assigned for update..
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, looks like we can skip all the episodes this week😑 who wants to see Shipra and Ayesha crap, Poor golu, people are still using him, no one cares for him other than Priya, aur who to sati savitri banene mai khush hai.. Hate this track really, πŸ˜•. I feel he will attend Nutz event and Ayesha will get the message. 
..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thnx for the Update😊
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx fr da written update

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

me also missed bits and pieces

nothing worth  and cant tolerate shipra at all

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
No Problem 😊 πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You So Much πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

But Wither Story  ? ? 🀒 πŸ˜­ ? ?

Originally posted by: D4BALH

got up to watch football match at midnight.. When i didn't get any update tried myself to give update in the break.. I might have missed some scenes inbetween, sorry for that.. Mods, close it if somebody is assigned for update..

Edited by Manzz - 11 years ago