CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
awesome concept.. continue...๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u shilu akka๐Ÿ˜Š
i am updating now๐Ÿ˜Š
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pia.raha

sorry nimmi for being late,newayss cngraaats and all the bst for ur 1st ff !!!!!! and ofcrse plzzz do cntinueee,vry nicee preface!!!!!! wanna read mre,will b waitng for ur updates!!!!!

that's ok pia๐Ÿ˜Š
thank u pia๐Ÿ˜Š
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakura_bb

First of all I am super happy  that we have got another Rasia FF writer!!๐Ÿค—

Thanks a lot for starting this!!๐Ÿ˜Š

I loved the concept and  eagerly waiting for the next update!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for the PM!

thanks  a lot riku๐Ÿ˜Š
u have been one of my inspirations to write this FF.
I'm glad that you like it๐Ÿ˜Š
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kriyansh..Sira

Waooo. . . Arre yar its awesome blossom. . . ๐Ÿ‘

U should definitely continue.. . . ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank u For the PM!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Waiting for the first part. . .

plsss update soon!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks a lot navna๐Ÿ˜Š
i am updating now๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by nimmi-hhl - 11 years ago
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmsRk

congrats on ur first ff di :-)

thank u marie๐Ÿ˜Š
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_pkyek

hey nimmi!

congo on ur 1st FF
do pm me & continue soon

thank you prima๐Ÿ˜Š
updating now๐Ÿ˜Š
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Okay Guys I am here with my first update ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm glad that you all liked the preface of my FF ๐Ÿ˜Š
and thanks for all the your encouraging lovely comments๐Ÿ˜Š
Here goes my update๐Ÿ˜Š

Lost and Found Love - Part 1

At the Dehradun Railway Station

" Raghav I love you too"

I went running with my left hand stretched like I will hold his hand. I so wanted that he caught my hand and pulled me up like how SRK had done to Kajol in DDLJ.

"Pushpa apne baal khule rakhna tum bohut sundar lagti ho" Raghav said.

I ran as fast as my legs could take me and I was happy that I could run that day. I felt it was worth it because the faster i ran our hands drew closer our hands met for few seconds. Our hands slipped as the train started moving faster and I could not catch up with the train. We both kept waving till we could see each other. 

After the train disappeared I still continued running with shaky legs, ignoring the fact that my action was useless. I followed the train upto some distance and collapsed down on my knees and started weeping covering my face.

I then slowly got up and started moving wherever my legs carried. I walked and walked knowing there were hundreds of pairs of eyes staring at me.I did not care about it. What did they know what I was going through. I kept walking.

Time made no sense to me I just pushed myself slowly. It was like hours passed but I also felt like time had frozen because the road I walked was the same with empty roads except for a few vehicles and lined with trees at the sides. I had no idea where I was going I felt I was lost but I kept walking. I stumbled as I walked and it grew darker and darker. My leg was numb and weak.

Finally I tripped over something and now it was completely black. By then it had started raining and the mud at the side of the road was wet. I could feel the cold wet mud on my skin and I shivered. I had no strength.
I could hear a faint muffled voice calling me from far away. I could hear the person's voice many times calling my name. But this voice, I had never heard before. I thought of answering back but it was late when I decided to answer.

"SIA"

I suddenly heard. It was loud this time as he was right next to me now. Immediately I felt strong hands at my back and I immediately opened my eyes and tried siiting up straight. I stared up at the face. I could see the relief in his expression.

But I had never seen this person before in my life. He was looking like a strong person who was in his early 20's probably. He seemed to be worried.

"Are you all right?"he asked.

I tried answering but my throat was dry. And what was I to answer to this question. I had no strenght to even think of the answer. All I could do was to stare at the person who was here helping me whom I even did not recognize. He probably realised that I was bewildered to see him here.

"Sia I am Rahul" he hesitated and continued
"Desai. You do not know me and it is not surprising either. But I know you. I will tell you later about it. But for now please come with me. I will drop you to your school. it is not safe for you to be here like this alone. Everyone in your shool would be tensed also."

What this person knew me? But how? He knows where I study and knows about how my friends will be waiting for me back at school! How? i had to know who this person was. Did he know about the reason why I am here, in this condition?

"But who are you? i don't know you. How do you know about me?"

"Sia i told you before also, I will tell you about it later. At present more important thing is you have to reach your place soon and it is already late and you are shivering because of cold" he smiled trying to convince me. 

I was still unsure and hesitated a bit.

"Trust me" he said smilingly.

I don't know why but I felt what he was telling was true. I realised what he said was true and so I tried getting up. He helped me too. I was drenched due to the rain. He took me to his car and helped me to sit in. He removed his raincoat and sat in. 

He then drove to Elite. Everyone were waiting for me near the building. As I got down from the car he got a call which he recieved,

"She has reached safely you need not worry anymore." he assured someone.

Then it struck my dead brain now that whom would he tell this when everyone here knows that I have reached safely. It was only He who wouldn't know.

" Give me the phone" 

I stretched my hand hurriedly. But he had already cut the call.

" You want to make a call?" he asked like he did not know anything.

"Was it not Raghav?" I asked niniety nine point nine percent sure.

He knew I got to know by my voice, he just nodded .

" But Sia he has cut the phone. I'm sorry."

"Call back now please." I begged.

He called back to the number I was surprised that he easily agreed to call back. He then gave the phone to me.

" The customer you are trying to reach has switched off the phone. Try calling back after some time."

I handed back the phone to him with broken heart. This was one last time that i could have spoken to him before he...Now I realsied why he had given me the phone so confidently.

"Raghav sent you right?"

I said even without thinking. I could feel my voice ringning with delight. And blood rushed through my face and I was at once embarassed with this reaction of mine.
But what can I do. The joy, the...the...I did not know what to say for it. I had no words. How silly of me to think that Raghav had left me alone. He would always be there. He had promised and he never breaks his promise.

He just nodded his head and it looked like he controlled his smile.

"Okay Sia i have to go now. Take care. Bye." saying so he turned to go.

I then remebered that he had promised to tell about himself later. And if I knew who he was it would be possible for me to contact Raghav!

"Rahul wait!"

He turned back with a expression that he expected this

"Kya baat hai Sia?"

"You said you will tell who you are later..."

He smiled and after a moment of thought he replied

"Sia I am Raghav's friend here. I came over to help you and also him"

"Raghav's friend!! Raghav had never told me about you and as far as I know his friends are all here in Elite as he has been in the same school since he was a kid. So such close friends from outside..."

He chuckled.

" Bye Sia" and saying so he started moving towards his car. I stepped ahead to ask him for the answer.

"SIA" Arjun called.

I turned back and signalled him that I will come in a moment and I turned to talk to Rahul but by then he started his car zoomed away.

But I read something at the back of the car and my jaw dropped. It was written in bold, white capital letters at the centre of the glass. It read...

I had to update it now in the morning as I will not be able to come later today. And I had promised you all that I would update today. I guess at some places it is bad coz I did this in a hurry.

Do give your comments. Both good and bad๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by nimmi-hhl - 11 years ago
__What A Beautiful Update With A Mysterious Ending__

__I Enjoyed To Read The First Part So Much. Such A Nice Update__

__I'm So Happy I Could Be The First One To Comment__

__I Liked Your Presentation And Uses Of Color Throughout The Update__

__Please Do Continue Soon And Waiting To See What Was Written In It__

---Proton---    Edited by AbiAnshUtpol - 11 years ago