Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jps01

@ Leesan:
"@indi!!! Lol!! ( in bold above) Be careful what you wish for!! Remember the last time there was once another wedding outfit courtesy of G's house of fashion, even sewn ,albeit very reluctantly, by G?! Not to mention the feeding by G as well?! Runs shivers up my spine!! 😡"

So true, so true!! The last time he sewed clothes for someone, it was a moment we would all  want to purge from your minds!!!!

Today, I remembered the scene when MD was getting married and the morning when R was up early and G was fast asleep and when he woke up and found R had everything under control which led to him bumping into her and putting her bindi correctly as is was way off. 
Where are my friends??

So true we dont want no memories of when he became a tailor a cook for someone. Dont even want to go down that memory lane.
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HI everyone! Just wanted to say hi since I'm back, but I've decided to go inactive for a little bit till things settle down!

Take care and see you guys soon!
Edited by rashaa - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Hi everyone in the BBAT clan! Hope you are in high spirits! Leesan please don't be offended! I've seen Mansi in her bridal wear and she definitely looks absolutely stunning! If only Runjhun was clad in this garment!
jps01 thumbnail
@ Rash, and what do you mean by being inactive until "things settle down"??? Hmmm!!! Are you saying by the time you return Anoop will be married and on his honeymoon????  Guess you can't bear to witness this eh??? So am I, sshhh don't tell anyone!!!😳 One heartbroken gal trying to console another!!

@ Surish, Do you have to rub it in??? Am happy to hear that Mansi is looking gorgeous - can't view from work but will tonight!!! Thanks!!

And Surish you and your mischievous thoughts (previous post) has me very confused! 😳  It will be a long weekend until I see Anoop on Monday!!

To all, have a great weekend!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

Hi everyone in the BBAT clan! Hope you are in high spirits! Leesan please don't be offended! I've seen Mansi in her bridal wear and she definitely looks absolutely stunning! If only Runjhun was clad in this garment!

@ Surish.   Lol!! 😆   My dear Surish, you never fail to get a reaction out of me!!! And many others I expect!! 

To be honest,I've not been watching the show,but I do read Pensink's wonderful WUs and post on the LMYAM very infrequently, mostly to stay in touch with you all and to support Himm of course!! 

So happy that so many of you are enjoying the new show, and thanks ever so much for keeping me in the loop!!😉

But please, dont forget where it all started for us...right here on the BBAT forum!! So please...keep posting, everybody!! Don't make me come get you from the other forum !!! Ok??!!😉
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Jps01
@ Surish, Do you have to rub it in??? Am happy to hear that Mansi is looking gorgeous - can't view from work but will tonight!!! Thanks!! 

And Surish you and your mischievous thoughts (previous post) has me very confused! 😳  It will be a long weekend until I see Anoop on Monday!!

To all, have a great weekend!!

@ Surish.   Lol!! 😆   My dear Surish, you never fail to get a reaction out of me!!! And many others I expect!! 

To be honest,I've not been watching the show,but I do read Pensink's wonderful WUs and post on the LMYAM very infrequently, mostly to stay in touch with you all and to support Himm of course!! 

So happy that so many of you are enjoying the new show, and thanks ever so much for keeping me in the loop!!😉

But please, dont forget where it all started for us...right here on the BBAT forum!! So please...keep posting, everybody!! Don't make me come get you from the other forum !!! Ok??!!😉

My responses

Jps01 Confused in what way my dear? Please explain

Leesan I haven't forgotten at all dear.A bit perplexed about the storyline in this show at the moment but is supporting Himmanshoo immensely! Do you think we''ll ever have a Bhagonwali 2 in the near future?

tanutes thumbnail
Hi everyone! A friend had emailed this to me so I've decided to have it posted here.

Himmanshoo's aka Anoop's wedding photo

Edited by tanutes - 11 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi everyone!! Now where could all the G girls and boys be??!! Hmmm...I wonder!🤪Could this sudden disappearance have something to do with the new show?! 😉

Anyways,...wherever you all may be ,I just wanted to say hi and wish you all a great week ahead!! 

And if anyone can come up with a new BBAT topic, or continue to discuss the last one, that'll be most welcome!! I'm desperately trying to hold onto this forum, right now it's hanging by a very thin thread!!!😒

So please everyone, please...keep posting!! 👍🏼

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi to all you wonderful "G" Girls and Boys!!!   One beautiful dulhin with the second most handsome dulha ... and  you are ready to defect  😲!!!! 

Tanutes ... thank you ... our Himm makes a very handsome dulha, as usual!!! 

Surish
... why are you so cruel to us "G" Girls😭??? Anoop is already getting married ... we are already hurting ... and there you go ... expounding on Mansi's beauty 😔?  You could at least sympathise with your dear "G" girl friends!!!! 

leesan ... my dear friend ... you'll always have me here with you   😉!!!  As for surish's description of Mansi, Mansi does look beautiful ... her wedding outfit is more modern, but guess what Girl, she could never compare with our beautiful serene innocent looking Runjhun as a bride!!!  So don't let Surish get you into a panic  ... I know for a fact that he loves Runjhun, but it's the male hormones ... the guys can't help it ... from one girl to the next 😉!!!! 

As for the dulha,  Himm can't be blamed for looking so gorgeous a dulha!!!  ...  Anoop does look smashing as a dulha, but you  would note that I said second most handsome dulha😛!!!     Anoop might be at his most handsome, substantially pleasing to the eye and dressed in the most sartorial outfit, but he can in no way compare with the Dulha Guddu Shukla ...  especially when he removed the sehra   😃!!!  Don't think even Himm himself could ever re-create that supercilious, handsome, arrogant, sexy look   😉!!! 

Van Di ... where is my Di?   Missing your wise comments!!!

jps, pensink, rashaa, godblessall ...  I've been reading your comments on the other forum ... thought you were my friends and we were like all for one and one for all ... but here I am , absent for a few days, and what do I see on my return ... a case of  each for herself  😲!!!   Places already allocated in the line but none thought to keep a place for me ... I'm so disappointed and hurt  😭!!!  

Later!!!

pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

Hi to all you wonderful "G" Girls and Boys!!!   One beautiful dulhin with the second most handsome dulha ... and  you are ready to defect  😲!!!! 

Tanutes ... thank you ... our Himm makes a very handsome dulha, as usual!!! 

Surish
... why are you so cruel to us "G" Girls😭??? Anoop is already getting married ... we are already hurting ... and there you go ... expounding on Mansi's beauty 😔?  You could at least sympathise with your dear "G" girl friends!!!! 

leesan ... my dear friend ... you'll always have me here with you   😉!!!  As for surish's description of Mansi, Mansi does look beautiful ... her wedding outfit is more modern, but guess what Girl, she could never compare with our beautiful serene innocent looking Runjhun as a bride!!!  So don't let Surish get you into a panic  ... I know for a fact that he loves Runjhun, but it's the male hormones ... the guys can't help it ... from one girl to the next 😉!!!! 

As for the dulha,  Himm can't be blamed for looking so gorgeous a dulha!!!  ...  Anoop does look smashing as a dulha, but you  would note that I said second most handsome dulha😛!!!     Anoop might be at his most handsome, substantially pleasing to the eye and dressed in the most sartorial outfit, but he can in no way compare with the Dulha Guddu Shukla ...  especially when he removed the sehra   😃!!!  Don't think even Himm himself could ever re-create that supercilious, handsome, arrogant, sexy look   😉!!! 

Van Di ... where is my Di?   Missing your wise comments!!!

jps, pensink, rashaa, godblessall ...  I've been reading your comments on the other forum ... thought you were my friends and we were like all for one and one for all ... but here I am , absent for a few days, and what do I see on my return ... a case of  each for herself  😲!!!   Places already allocated in the line but none thought to keep a place for me ... I'm so disappointed and hurt  😭!!!  

Later!!!

Aww Indi, dont worry you can have my place, i will move back.

Leesan, you too have a great week. I had responded to the new topic u had started. I would love to write something but you think of a topic as that I cant think of. And I know yu are not watching the new show but i post the daily WU you can read that and enjoy and watch it online especially the episodes where the focus is on Himmanshoop/Anoop/Guddu Shukla.

For all today's WU is up in the LMYAM...

Have a great week and a big hug to all you lovely people and Guddu shukla fans 🤗