Post-Bhagonwali Discussion Thread #3 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Indi, Congratulations on becoming a Goldie!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Celebrate And Say Congrats!Big Hugs For The Achievements! Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by jps01

Hmmm, seems like I missed all the fun!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Godblessall, I only watch LMYAM for Himmanshoo and no one else, I just feel he needs our support and I want to be there.  As I stated before, Guddu Shukla is and will be my first love!!!😳

Indi, so loved your description of a laughing Guddwa at the Carom Club!  πŸ‘  If only things were different!!

@ Leesan, agree with your and Godblessall posts, but like I stated before, I am only following Himmanshoo.  I really want his stars to shine bright!

Boogle, a warm welcome and we do concur with your posts!!

Happy Monday to all and have a great week ahead.

Much love

jps .
.. hey Girl, No sweat!!!  A "King" by any other name is still a "King " πŸ˜†!!!!     I'm quite content just seeing Himmanshoo on screen again!!!  The guy is so multi-faceted!!!   It's a real pleasure watching him ... I just love this guy ... he's such a dynamic composition!!!!!   Of course, I'd prefer the Gunda Dabang any day over the Gentleman!!!!  You know us girls   πŸ˜‰... always like the excitement of the wicked and the profane over the good and decent!!!! 

Originally posted by jps01

Indi, Congratulations on becoming a Goldie!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Celebrate And Say Congrats!Big Hugs For The Achievements!

jps ... Thank you! Thank You   πŸ˜†!!! 

I was ready to cry ... I thought nobody noticed   😭😭!!! 

Goldie for Guddu!!!

"Aaye haaye...

Indi 'Goldie' hui, Guddwa tere liye..."

Now this is the bestest line I came up with to congratulate you.πŸ˜‰...for your golden achievement...πŸ‘...hope you like ...dear Indi...πŸ˜ƒ
Indi, 

on reaching the golden stars!

After some intense lovemaking, Guddu kilt lay upon his pillow; his hand draped artfully across Runjhun's shoulder while she buried her delicate chin, in his white fabric that enveloped his slightly, hairy, chest reminiscing how the three arsonists torched their home. Guddu in fits of rage, like a surfer dude, hell bent on revenge while shimmering tears pushed its way past Runjhun's voluminous eyelashes, streaming down her porcelain cheeks that were partially covered by soft strands of raven, black, flowing, hair almost touching her red, luscious lips, so warm, so inviting, worthy and deserving to be kissed.

Awww...Surish , it was like a dream to read the above lines...so beautiful, so magneticπŸ‘...I want more...please write some more Gunjhun moments with such magical touch at your convenience...you know you have a very eager audience here...
Originally posted by godblessall

"Aaye haaye...

Indi 'Goldie' hui, Guddwa tere liye..."

Now this is the bestest line I came up with to congratulate you.πŸ˜‰...for your golden achievement...πŸ‘...hope you like ...dear Indi...πŸ˜ƒ

godblessall ... Awww ... so sweet!!!!  I LIKE!!!!  You know me girl!!!    That's indeed the "bestest"  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ!!!!!!  Thank You!!! 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Surish

Indi, 

on reaching the golden stars!

Surish ... Thank You!!   

I'm laughing at myself ... never before Guddu Shukla have I ventured on a forum!!!!  The guy is indeed a sorcerer   πŸ˜†!!!

Originally posted by Surish

After some intense lovemaking, Guddu kilt lay upon his pillow; his hand draped artfully across Runjhun's shoulder while she buried her delicate chin, in his white fabric that enveloped his slightly, hairy, chest reminiscing how the three arsonists torched their home. Guddu in fits of rage, like a surfer dude, hell bent on revenge while shimmering tears pushed its way past Runjhun's voluminous eyelashes, streaming down her porcelain cheeks that were partially covered by soft strands of raven, black, flowing, hair almost touching her red, luscious lips, so warm, so inviting, worthy and deserving to be kissed.

surish ... Thank you ... so beautifully put into words!!!!   My favourite scene !!!!   Every tiny detail!!!!  I know, because it's embedded in my mind!!!   I just love it!!!! 

Runjhun looked so absolutely beautiful in that scene ... exactly how you described her, down to the last detail, the strands of hair, well kissed lips, cheeks, lowered eyelids with a fan of eyelashes ... blushing so shyly when Guddu gave her that all-knowing look ... never mind G's telling, satisfied grin !!!   Her make-up was done perfectly for that scene!!!!  Somehow, she  portrayed the look of a totally "satisfied" yet "innocent", totally "loved" woman????  It's like she had  discovered a  delightful secret!!!!  Don't quite know how to express it    πŸ˜•!!! 

Must say, it was a perfect piece of acting!!!!   Told quite a story of the night before πŸ˜‰  !!! 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago