Posted: 11 years ago
So,this is your house she said while watching his house with smile."Ya this is it,i know you must be thinking what kind of house this is ? just like my hopeless dreams"he said to her."Do you really think,that's what i am thinking ?" she asked with upset voice and he nodded."Your home feels like home,you can watch real sky from the window,you can feel the warmness of air on your face and my home feels like cage,every night i saw plastic moon on my wall" she said with sad smile."So,where is your room?" she asked him.They entered his room.It was far different from what she expected.There were pictures all over on walls.It was clear that the way he behaves in school is not him.His true identity was different than what he shows in school just like her.She saw all over and saw one old box near the window.She took it and opened.There were a lot of old picture of him.He was may be 13 or 14 in them.They were pictures of his mother and him.He started telling her every memory of the pictures."hmm,this was my last week with my mom,she always used to take me to the beach.i was so close to her.she was my best friend" he said with a tearfull eyes."You know sometimes i wish my dad died instead of my mom" he said with angry voice bt the anger was not real.It was just the anger of loosing her mom.She looked at him and felt the same.She was very close to her father too just like he to his mother.She remembered every word of her mother after her father's death."Don't worry about it ,it doesn't change anything for us" it was her mother's word to her when she was 12.She wanted to only cry but her mom was thinking about the future.She exactly felt like him.She touched his hand and signed him to smile but she knew it was hard.After waching all pictures,she saw one picture hanging on the wall.It was his kindergarden class picture.She picked it from the wall and started searching him in that but she saw something in that and got shocked after watching it.Before she could say any word to him.KD took the picture from her hand and instead of showing himself in the picture he pointed out a girl with beautiful eyes who was next to him in the picture."There you are,Kiya Gujral i remember you,you used to be clean and neat with that same attitude" he said with a smile."You were with me in kindergarden ?" she asked him and he nodded.She was shocked and happy at the same time.She couldn't bealive that all these years he was with her bt she didn't see him.It was all because of their fate.All these years,they thought they found each other in royal acadamy but the fact was they were always together but they didn't see each it.It may be because of their destiny or difference between their backgrounds...But after all these years destiny somehow brought them together..They held each other's hand and spent the whole hours under the dreams of the sky looking at each other...
Thinking,finally they can see each other...

Guys,you told me to write romantic OS with alive KD.So, this my idea of romance.I knw its not as good as my last OS bt plz do comment and like.thnx:)Edited by velvet.rain - 11 years ago
U know i reallyy like this 1 too...n i am happy that some1 else is dead instead of KD...good job...*applause*👏
OMG that was super awesome OS!!
loved it
plzzz write more <3
Hey thats too cute OS...toh hai hi mere KiSha destined to be together from childhood 😆...
Love,
Piya😳
Hey!
it was a nice OS (=
Thanks for the pm!!
it was a superb OS...i really loved it...awww KiSha's connection from their childhood...it was so sweet...:)do write more
superbbb dear...  wow KD knows Kisha since their kindergarten...  loved it...

Thnx to all guys who commited and liked it.:)
its superb dear.thnk god dis tym u didnt killed KD😆...loved it..keep writing more..😳. Edited by -bornalee- - 11 years ago
Guys,i knw it wasnt ma best bt i vl try better next tym:)