Amrit Manthan

20 and 21august written update - complete

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey friends please forgive me for not updating yesterday but i have been busy at work and due to eid. Just give me a lil more time and i will update both episodes in this post thanks for being patient :) anchal an all those who have pm me i shall reply to you also asap :) Edited by Twinkle_bella - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
21 august written update

Amrit sees the two at the dinning table and is shocked. Agham justifies himself and says he is going to work. Amrit wants to come along but nats stops her saying we will have to waste time telling you.

Amrit dreams of killng nats but then decides she cant as she need nats and will ruin nats as she is a princess

Nats and oberoi are in room and ahe mentions oberois daughter which baffles oberoi. He says he named her bats over his daughter and leaves.

All 3 are going to work and amrit is all dresses up to impress agham. She stands next to him and he doesnt acknowledge her. She gets his attention and he says you look nice but he doesnt compliment her because he knows that what amrit wants. Amrit is slightly upset. Nats comes and agham praises and amrit is jealous. He says nats is wearing hos favourite colour and nats says i can tell coz your wearing the same colour. Amrit isnt happy. They all leave. At the place someone compliments agni for wearing colour cordinated outfits and amrit is again jealous. She decided tonteach nats a lesson so pretends to hurt her foot and asks for nats help. Nats helps her walk and amrit pushes her. Nats is drowning and amrit leaves. Agham comes an saved her. Amrit calls for help but when she comes back she sees agham helping nats and giving her mouth to mouth

End

22 august 2012

Agham saves nats and helpsnher get up. He asks amrit to cancel the merting as nats is unwell. He takes nats. At home oberoi thanks agham and he says it was his duty. Nats comes in changed with bubbly and is put in bed. She looks unwell and thanks agham. Agham is worried for her and asks if she is fine. Amrit is all jealous.

Amrit goes to her room and throws things and is angry that her plan failed even though she played the right move. There agham is punching the punch bag and is thinking about all his moments with nats in flashbacks. He sits down and curses himself for thinking about another women when he loves only nimrit. He talks to nimrits bangles and says i promise this wont happen again and i only love you.

There nats is with her bangles crying that why agham did this and why disnt he save her that day as thy would have been together . She then adds that she hates it when she sees aghamAnd amrit together.

Nats imagines tej on one side asking her to not to get emotional and agham on other side calling her. She is about to go to agham when amrit comes and laughs at her with agham saying she is a fool. She gets out of her dream and says i will fight. There agham looks at nats pic in paper and says i hate you so why do i get close with you.

Its late and agham comes to oberoi o sign some papers but oberoi says put them in cabinet i will sign them in the morning. Whilst putting papers in cabinet agham finds nats swimming certificate and is in thought as nats said she cant swim. He decides to solve this mystery.

Its morning and bubbly gives amrit foot balm she pretends her foot is still hurting. After bubbly leaves she reveals what she did at the pool and bubbly hears all this and is shocked. Bubbly tells nats and oberoi. Nats says she will take double revenge for this at puja by making her jealous and scaring her with nimrits booth. She says nimrits bhooth will drive her crazy eventually.

Nats informs agham and amrit about opening a restaurant before the hotel for marketing purposes and its puja today so lets go. Amrit thinks this is an excuse for nats to spend more time with agham. Nats leaves in car and amrit goes to get her bag while. Agham looks at her angrily.

Episode ends on his face

Precap: nats sits at front seat and amrit is jealous. nats thinks what will happen in puja when we both sit together.

Hey friends sorry about the delay. Is you have to pm me something important or have any questions would like a urgent answer to then you can send me a message on twiiter so that i can come on the forum and get back to you asap .

To follow me on twitter ma id is kluless_naz

Take care love you all and sorry for the delay again . I do try my best :)Edited by Twinkle_bella - 11 years ago
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey if you want, I could update today's epi? if you're too busy, i don't mind! :D
yasminekouki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks  we will wait for it
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the written updates๐Ÿ˜Š
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for updates..

Really appreciate it though busy you did the updates..

AM show getting really interesting..

I can see Amrit downfall coming up..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Twinkle.

Really appreciate you
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even in your  busy schedule you were able to update two episodes.๐Ÿ‘

we  appreciated  you Twinkle_bella ๐Ÿ‘