Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:21 Aug: Sum Friends,Sum Enemies,Sum Realization

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankz tyro,waiting for the wu
gudgal thumbnail
yeah me too!! this serial has become so interesting :)) I am waiting everyday to see whats next. It sucks that I have to be at work and cannot see it till evening :((
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the WU Tyro..Will comment further after you have completed your update :)
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry for the delay every1..šŸ˜³...

the update is now complete...
SHROME thumbnail
Thanks for wonderfulll written update - and faster one too :)
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update.
episode was good.loved Vineet n the way he supported them.he has done evy thing n nw don't know wt pradeep will say or do?šŸ¤¢pradeep's father's thought of Moneet was a wonder.jst a glance n he thought abt MoneetšŸ¤”kya baat hai?pradeep wants his children back,suhasi thinks pradeep wants his family back,alok thinks vineet will complete mona's family(actually i can't believe he said that)bulbul has nt at all changed.where is the story heading to?loved the way hw Vineet consoled Mona at the end wn pradeep was hugging n kissing rajbeer.
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What would I do without you guys. This is one of my favorite shows and I see it hours after it's been telecast. I would die out of curiosity if it weren't for your wonderful updates. The episode seems pretty interesting.

All of the sudden Pradeep realises that he wants his family back because he can't live without them. The same reaction he had when Anu was in the hospital after the car accident.
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

i think  somehow end wud be the same mona and pradeep back together after pradeep repenting for his deeds

rightnow its to and fro

some of the scenes were really good
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rtms

thanks for the wonderful update.

episode was good.loved Vineet n the way he supported them.he has done evy thing n nw don't know wt pradeep will say or do?šŸ¤¢pradeep's father's thought of Moneet was a wonder.jst a glance n he thought abt MoneetšŸ¤”kya baat hai?pradeep wants his children back,suhasi thinks pradeep wants his family back,alok thinks vineet will complete mona's family(actually i can't believe he said that)bulbul has nt at all changed.where is the story heading to?loved the way hw Vineet consoled Mona at the end wn pradeep was hugging n kissing rajbeer.

I felt that when Pradeep and Rajbir were hugging each other Mona and Vineet weren't looking at each other this time. What I saw was Vineet's eyes were on Rajbir and Pradeep and Mona noticed something in that look. She gave a double look.

So typical Pradeep. Rajbir has met with an accident and he is losing it and saying that HE can't live without rajbir. Again it is all about HIM!!!!
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago