!'WU 21.Aug.2012'! Kunal lose the case

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajarathi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for a quick WU๐Ÿ˜Š..
U r super fast๐Ÿ˜ณ
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the nice update dear.๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked Daddy T's dialogues to Richa.He understands Kunal more than his daughter๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Kunal-Bada Anand scene is very nice๐Ÿ‘.Seems like Kunal will start working soon.๐Ÿ˜
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Thanks for the nice update dear.๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked Daddy T's dialogues to Richa.He understands Kunal more than his daughter๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Kunal-Bada Anand scene is very nice๐Ÿ‘.Seems like Kunal will start working soon.๐Ÿ˜

Ajj Kon Thanks Kah Raha ha๐Ÿ˜‰ "remember"

Yes Daddy T  knws Kunal Well.. even Only he Understand Kunal and his Situation.. at the time when Seema is confused abt SiNal relationship... Thats what call ThaNal chemistry ๐Ÿคฃ

Yar kunal and Anand Scene always makes me Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming That is too speciall... and yah agree it seems Kunal Parichay with his Sucessfull life will start soon.. For what we are waiting from the start of the show..
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neeme

Ajj Kon Thanks Kah Raha ha๐Ÿ˜‰ "remember"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†haa yaad aayi hai,taking it bk๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes Daddy T  knws Kunal Well.. even Only he Understand Kunal and his Situation.. at the time when Seema is confused abt SiNal relationship... Thats what call ThaNal chemistry ๐ŸคฃThe most Lokpriya jodi,No one understands Kunal as much as Daddy T does.Want to see this duo again๐Ÿ˜

Yar kunal and Anand Scene always makes me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ That is too speciall...Me too,loving n enjoying their scenes a lot๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜and yah agree it seems Kunal Parichay with his Sucessfull life will start soon.. For what we are waiting from the start of the show..Excited to see this track Neeme ๐Ÿ˜

-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Ajj Kon Thanks Kah Raha ha๐Ÿ˜‰ "remember"

Yes Daddy T  knws Kunal Well.. even Only he Understand Kunal and his Situation.. at the time when Seema is confused abt SiNal relationship... Thats what call ThaNal chemistry ๐Ÿคฃ

Yar kunal and Anand Scene always makes me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ That is too speciall... and yah agree it seems Kunal Parichay with his Sucessfull life will start soon.. For what we are waiting from the start of the show..

@ Green - Neeme, I remember he had called SiNal, romeo Juliet that time๐Ÿคฃ

There is no other jodi as good as ThaNal and now KuAn (Kunal+Anand Sr.)๐Ÿ˜

Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the very fast wu...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update...
it was a good epi...
i loved the tiny beautiful scene b/w SiNal...though they never meet...but they both were in single frame...and just with their expressions...they gave goosebumps...and i am happy SiNal trademark song is back with a bang...zindagi ke safar is back...

i loved Daddy T...he is the only one who understands kunu...and how much he loves siddhi...only siddhi can make and break kunu...

poor siddhi...her elder son passes by...but she didn't know at all...

i can sense a good friendship b/w abhay-siddhi...after siddhi gets to know abhay's past

kunu-AC scene was awesome...one could feel the pain of kunu not lifting up the promise his son gave to his younger brother...

the rest not worth mentioning bcz we were watching only bunch of clowns circus and the 2 heads of the clowns putting their hands on their heads and freezes like a statue๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข while the circus is going on and on non-stop๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...thank god kunu wakes up at the right time and leave the leech place
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Rani

@ Green - Neeme, I remember he had called SiNal, romeo Juliet that time๐Ÿคฃ

There is no other jodi as good as ThaNal and now KuAn (Kunal+Anand Sr.)๐Ÿ˜

well di for me...SiNal will anytime overshadow ThaNal and KuAn for me...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...KuAn exist bcz of SiNal's love...though it was a accident consummation...but then they both loved each other more than anything๐Ÿ˜...so w/o SiNal..KuAn or SidAn would never been exist in the first place...preference is always SiNal for me...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

SidAn- Siddhi-Anand D
mitturaju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love you Junior Anand Chopra. I wish all the kids should be like you.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Including my son.