WU 21 8 12,Reva has fit, Adi,TVS to save Sugni

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update

Really jiji only can think about reva and not brother . today reva hurt vikram so badly yet everyone only bothered about reva.

I was glad to hear amrita voice ..i guess she will come back and shocked to see adi doing sardhakhi . Hopefully she just dont blame sugini knowing the process of getting sar dhakhi .
She will stay or run away

Adi think about amrita too ..ur life is just about vikram & reva ...poor amrita ..adi didnt take any steps to get her back in his life

Reva seems to be insane and poor vikram ..he has deal with her& yet no one understand what he is going through . Jiji havent seen the happiness in her life & dont want to see in borother life too

G is smart hunh ...asked to adi to keep promise was very predictable ..adi saying no for first time was really good ..atleast man knowns his boundaries . Anyway what will happent o vikram when he see adi doing sar dhakhi of his love🤢

edit. I just read the Amrita part.Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Thanks...so the beginning of the end.
Well done with messing up a good plot. Banja will be romancing his Mama's love interest. Epic!! ðŸ¤¢

They conveniently chopped off Amrita's role. 
cv s are dealing with riva's madness very intelligently.she was mad till now and suddenly she get shocked for nothing and either recover full or become complete mad ? wow!!!  i guess she will recover fully and become a nice indian wife...nice enough to turn vik from sug...apparently looking adi attitude today it seems he might not fall for sugni..but who knows?
how many vachan gulabiya took from adi?
1st time when adi introduces his mami to save sugni what was that? was that act not  because of vachan?
whats wrong with Gulabiya.. she knows what sardhakai means and instead of asking TVS for help (he loves her) she asked TAS to do the ceremony.. what difference does it make.. sardhakai isnt a wedding it makes a woman keep for that thakur.. so let TVS have sugni.. G is annoying
Originally posted by KBCFan

who is tas

Thakur ADITYA Singh
Thanks a lot ofr the written update
That is nice Adi remembers Amrita
facebook friendster myspace Thanks - 13

ðŸ˜Š CHALHOV😊
FOR THE WRITTEN UPDATE. AS ALWAYS VERY PROMPT AND PRECISE.
PHIR SUBAH HOGI WAS A JOY TO WATCH EVERYDAY, BUT NOW THE STORYLINE IS GETTING WEIRD DAILY.

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago