(ArHi FF)Arranged Marriage Thd-3 New thread Pg-163

Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Thread 3
Arranged Marriage
Arnav-Khushi

I am actually so excited at having reached three threads! I can't thank the readers of Arranged Marriage enough!
It's because of all you guys that I have actually managed to continue with the story. 

So now coming to the actual story. I'll let you all in on a little secret. The idea came to me years ago, when I was working on an assignment, and my mum was watching TV. A promo for a TV show came on and I heard the man say these words:

"Main tum se kabhi pyaar nahin kar paoonga" (I'll never be able to love you)

And then suddenly the idea and the story came to me! Instead of doing the assignment, that night I wrote down two chapters of the wedding celebrations. As time progressed, I wrote more, till I started posting it here on the forum. I wanted to write a story where the man believes he can never love the female, but thens lowly finds himself loving her, finds himself giving into the emotions. 
At first I was quite apprehensive, not sure of the response, but then wonderful readers such as yourself encouraged me and so here I am three threads later and so excited to continue writing!

Okay, now onto some other notices. 

I know there are lots of pending requests in my buddy list. I will be accepting them soon-ish, however just to let you know that I am not going to be frequent on PM-sending anymore. I'll only PM once I have updated all my stories (which can take a while)

I will also not accept buddy requests from newbies with 0 posts. Or members who have never commented on my work. I know this sounds really harsh, but I have close to 600 people to PM and it does get tiny, tiny bit tiring to do that all the time :)

If you comment, and I see you are someone who reads my work regularly and/or comments on my work, I'll definitely add you! :)

This is the first story I have had stalkers, and it's a pretty good feeling :D

So stalk away! :D

I'll definitely try and update more regularly; however if you have been reading since the past two threads you will know that a few things are happening in my life right now which is making it harder for me to be a regular IF member :)

And lastly, if you do find this story anywhere else (except my blog) please let me know! This is my first FanFic on ArHi and I would hate it if someone was copying and pasting it elsewhere. 

Having said that, if you are thinking of copying+pasting this anywhere, I do not give permission for my work to be pasted anywhere, regardless whether you give credit or not. 

Once again, THANK YOU to the readers and reviewers of this story!
I appreciate all the constructive criticism, and the lovin' makes me smile! Thank you so, so so much!

The next part should be up by tonight! :) Just gotta edit a few things out :)
Edited by Krani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krani thumbnail
Here is the trailer for this story:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOEtZdwuuSA[/YOUTUBE]

Story So Far...

Arnav and Khushi are shown to get married, and both are not happy under the circumstances which they are married. Khushi goes into the family, not knowing anyone, however Anjali and Nani accept her with open arms. Arnav, however, seems to hate the sight of her, and throws her out of the room on the first night. After getting a warning from Anjali, Arnav relents and lets Khushi sleep in the room ' however on the couch.

Khushi tries adjusting into the family, however everyone except Anjali and Nani seem to have a dislike towards her. But after a warning from Nani, things slowly start to get better.

Arnav is shown to come late at night, and then leave early in the morning, trying to keep as minimal contact with Khushi as possible. However Nani notices this and arranges for Khushi-Arnav's honeymoon. Arnav accuses Khushi of manipulating Nani and hurts her.

Khushi is unable to sleep at night since Arnav closes the lights and goes to sleep, however her fear of dark keeps her awake, and slowly fatigue starts catching up.

Meanwhile in a flashback, Arnav's grandfather's perspective is revealed and his thoughts on some matter involving his family are briefly touched upon

Khushi is shown to start working in Arnav's company as Nani believes this will help them get closer. However Arnav is horrible to her on her first day, and Khushi almost faints. Arnav reluctantly tends to her, and Khushi has a small glimpse of the Arnav behind ASR.

Their past is looked at again, and some deal is seem to be shown between Yogesh and Gupta. It is also shown that Khushi and Arnav had met each other when they were younger, but whether they have any recollection of those memories, is yet to be revealed. Arnav continues to torment Khushi, losing his temper on her for unnecessary things, however Khushi slowly starts to gather the courage to stand up to him. 
She tells him that he will accept her as his wife whether he likes it or not, and he gets even more upset by that. 
Khushi is shown to have nightmares regarding her crash, and this is shown to be linked to her fear of the dark. She falls terribly ill at not getting enough sleep, and Arnav finally gets to know of her fear. He leaves the light on for her, and Khushi is surprised, though she doesn't say anything. Anjali gives Khushi the letter from Arnav's mother, and Shyam is shown to become a closer friend of Khushi's whom she finds comfort in. 

She tries her best to keep the problems in her relationship with Arnav away from her family. 

Arnav realises that he is physically attracted to Khushi, and as a result loses his temper at her for not being able to control his attraction. 

Edited by Krani - 11 years ago
Krani thumbnail
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats Krani! Thread three! Wow! 
I was searching for this FF from so long, lost track after chapter 12, now I'll catch up. Sorry for not commenting!
Good luck! πŸ€—
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats for the thread 3
Looking forward to the next update
meghnas thumbnail
looking forward to the next part...totally love this story πŸ˜Š - will continue stalking till you update πŸ˜³
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread.Thanks for keeping us entertained despite your hectic schedules.
Excited for the next update.
Gargee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations For the 3rd Thread Hon!! Soo Proud of You and This Story!! Keep Writing - and May this story Have many more Such Threads!

<3 G!πŸ˜ƒ
Aukview thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for the 3rd thread! πŸ˜Š
PinkPari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the third thread! This was one of the first stories I began reading on IF and it remains one of my favourites! Xoxo