(ArHi FF)Arranged Marriage Thd-3 New thread Pg-163 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
A well deserved Thread 3..Congrats!! Beautifully written update.Good to see the lil' changes in Arnav's behaviour.Waiting to read more..
Congrats again and the chapter was good.

Khushi is developing that indifferent atitude towards arnav which was greatly needed if she sans to maintain her sanity arnd him.

I might be wrong do arnav is highly unpredictable but may be arnav is getting slightly physically attracted towards khushi what with all the staring and all.

This non-shouting, non-angry ASR is a welcoming change from the prev chapters
congrats!!! being new to your FF this is going to be the first real time update for me and I am really excited!! 

as u said not a over-dramatic update bt very much required to take the story forward...i specially loved the qoute from pride and prejudice...that happens to be one of my favorites too πŸ˜ƒ

looking forward to more amazing updates

and yes u can count me as a stalker from now on πŸ˜›
Edited by rusticreet - 11 years ago
oh ho a concern arnav but since when?

i like the story moving slowly...it will be interesting to see how will arnav accept khushi as his wife.

thanks for the update
So glad you updated! Is Shyam creepy here? I don't really remember!
Congrats on the new thread and great update!!! Glad to see Khushi making friends and not be so miserable all the time!!⭐️
its nice.. i kind of liked arnav getting angry when kushi wont reply him.  shyam plays negative role? i know i have to wait for upcoming parts to know. waiting for next update. 

Edited by deepika45 - 11 years ago
CONGRATS FOR NEW THREAD!!!

loved it, its nice chapter.

i m not sying to keep ur heart as u updated after long time or just i m ur reader...nah!!!

i too think its high time they talk civilly to each other. 

many times they talk their are either angry wid each other or shouting or yelling or fighting.

this small action of concern, telling her abt his meet, watching her from his office, i actually loved it.

most importantly still Arnav's complete pov related to Khushi isn't clear, he was forced that we knew he hated her for this reason, but what does he think abt her as a single person.

why was he surprise to see her at nani's door. 

many queries are unanswered yet and i am dying to read moreee.
'
continue soon plzzz
Edited by srahs - 11 years ago
First of all Congratulations for the new thread!!πŸ₯³

Great update!!πŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful convo b/w Nani & Khushi!

"It felt good to have someone she could be herself around. Whom she could laugh with, and someone she could call her friend. "
these lines definitely dont feel right!! i bet the creep is going to do something!
damn u!😑

Continue soon!😊

Congrats on thread 3! I love it, it was a nice chapter.  Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago