Fan Fictions

(ArHi FF)Arranged Marriage Thd-3 New thread Pg-163 - Page 9

Hollagurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you for the update! I love the way Khushi is acting towards Arnav, it's about time that he get a taste of his own medicine. And about the quote, are we considering that Mr. Darcy is Arnav? So, based on that passage, Arnav ignored Khushi for so long and now he's starting to realize how beautiful she really is? If that's the case, I'd say the quote is absolutely fitting for the story. In addition, when shyam was acting nicely, yet again, towards her, I was hoping that he dint have any bad intentions towards her, but hey I can hope right? πŸ˜†

Note: Bride and Prejudice is by Jane Austen, Jane Eyre is a book by Charlotte Bronte. It probably just slipped your mind. I hope you don't take offence to me correcting you =/ 
Edited by Hollagurl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread :))
simi888 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread and thank you for the fab update!

im glad to see that khushi is giving arnav a taste of his own medicince - its amazing what giving someone the silent treatment can achieve! good to see arnav all ruffled up!

cant wait for the next update, i always get upset when i finish each update - i just want to be able to continue reading on!

All good things come to those who wait though, so the waiting and stalking begins!
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats for the new thread!!!!
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arnav has changed for sure as nani said.It was nice to see Lavanya and Khushi warming up to each other and a friendly Shyam.

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow

Krani - you are back !!!

I am so happy πŸ₯³

I love your writing - will be reading all past chapters to refresh my memory !!!

Please update soon πŸ˜›
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Just read chapter 16 to 18 and the three chapters displayed drastic changes in Arnav and Khushi. 
Khushi has grown stronger and more determined while Arnav has soften slightly.
I'm still confused about Shyam but I desperately wish that he isn't a negative character here.
Great update! Continue soon :)
thebubblespop12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice to hear from you again!! I low this story and I love the pace too. Some people might thinks it too slow, but you have no idea how realistic it seems with the pace you've set!!!
I really hope that Shyam is a friend...just a friend. I feel him creeping a lil' bit...just a lil'!!!
So just wanted to say that I LOVE you and ALL of your work the one-shots, short stories and every single fan factions!!!
GoldenEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread! this ff is really amazing! 
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Edit-

I wonder why Arnav asked her to come to the office?? Leaving with Shyam!! I' ve got s bad feeling about this one!!

Loved lavanya trying to ease khushi in!!

Khushi hiding herself from Arnav's gaze by covering herself'!! That's soo khushi like!! How I missed her!!

An amazing update! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Jameelah52 - 11 years ago