Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

22nd Aug: WU: Mona-Pradeep ki Tu-Tu-Main-Main

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the detailed WU
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tanu.want to kill anushka😡😡😡wt a u-turn to pradeep's character😕hp n wish nothing bad will happen at vineet's house for mona as anushka think or expect😛 Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.  😊
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rtms

Thanks for the update Tanu.want to kill anushka😡😡😡wt a u-turn to pradeep's character😕hp n wish nothing bad will happen at vineet's house for mona as anushka think or expect😛

I agree with u...lets see what is gonna happen in vineet's house
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait to see all the big surprise waiting for Mona..who knows may be it would be big surprise for Anushka when Vineets parents will welcome Mona and be nice to her kids..she will get the thunder out of nowhere...may be Vineet already explained to his parents what Anu says is garbage and clear out all doubts!!
rtms thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smrity2012

Can't wait to see all the big surprise waiting for Mona..who knows may be it would be big surprise for Anushka when Vineets parents will welcome Mona and be nice to her kids..she will get the thunder out of nowhere...may be Vineet already explained to his parents what Anu says is garbage and clear out all doubts!!

really hp so.hv my doubts on vineet's father.waiting for the entry of vineet's grandma.😃
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..

i missed the first half  but then its not worth watching

cvs have totally degraded anu  character

aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rtms

really hp so.hv my doubts on vineet's father.waiting for the entry of vineet's grandma.😃

I hope that drama and hungama doesn't await them at the door of Raizada Mansion and that Mr and Mrs Raizada behave like adults.
rtms thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishray

I hope that drama and hungama doesn't await them at the door of Raizada Mansion and that Mr and Mrs Raizada behave like adults.

exactly👍🏼