Posted: 11 years ago
Red Alert !
Presenting the Newest and Youngest and probably the Cutest Jodi in town. 😛 None Other than Nitin-Raavi 😍

Well, Well, Well.. Don't u think there should be a sweeter name for this couple? 🤔 So Yeah, like every other serials couple, we have decided to open this thread, In which u guys can Suggest a short and sweet name for the two.

For Eg: 1. Raavi + Nitin = ViNi.
2. Raavi + Nitin = RaaTin.

So You Guys begin Suggesting names for this sweet couple!!
This thread will be closed within a few days, So before that u can put down all your suggestions here, there will be a voting after that. 😃

So Start Suggesting!
-Ridz and Jyo (RJ) 😉
Parvarrish Dev. Team

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
Vini sounds good..😳 its a cute name..😛
😉 actually both names Vini & Raatin are awesome 😳👏
i like both names Vini n Raatin..😳 but i think we should go with Vini since its more cute n easy to say as well.. n i think it'll suit both of them as well..😉😳 jus opinion dont mind ok... if u have a different opinion go ahead share...😃
Nitin and Ravi can be NiVi or RaaNi or NiRaaEdited by LoveBarunAshish - 11 years ago
Amongst the suggested, I like RaTin.

Other suggestions : 
ViTin
NiVi
TinVi

@Ridzii

BTW, there can be 8 possibilities. I suggest you make a poll and let people vote. That way you will be able to keep track of the votes easily. The 8 possibilities are:
1) RaaNi
2) RaaTin
3) ViNi
4) ViTin
5) NiRaa
6) NiVi
7) TinRaa
8) TinVi
NiVi will be very sweet what say??
Thanks for ur suggestions guys. Continue Suggesting!

@Freethinker112: After getting suggestions here, we will proceed with the voting thread as mentioned in the tread :)

-Ridz
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Thanks for ur suggestions guys. Continue Suggesting!

@Freethinker112: After getting suggestions here, we will proceed with the voting thread as mentioned in the tread :)

-Ridz

Oops, my bad! I missed that part in OP. 😳

I also like NiVi. 👍🏼
Yeah i thnk NiVi will be da best..😳