•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the detailed WU , Aanchal dear ! 🤗
Thanks for the detailed update. I managed to catch the episode today. FINALLY KD came to his senses. A big thanks to Samar, Panchi and Piddi and even Bobby. They actually each had a part to play in this story moving forward. I knew JJ would come to KD's rescue. *smirks* Re: KD overhearing JJ's claims in Princi's office - IMHO it was fair. KD needed to know that he was setup and that someone is smarter than he is! The good part is that is he chose not to act on it on Piddi's advice and start revenge saga part 2. The even better part is that he flopped Kunal's plan by throwing the drugs in the drain and stuck to his principles. It what makes KD, KD. I want to point out that I like the fact that ALL characters are flawed. No one is puuurrrfect - including students, JJ and Princi. 
Mast update, Aanchal!👏 Missed last evening's epi despite being at home...this evening slot doesn't work for me at all, it should be shifted to the 9 pm slot (the 9 pm watchers will run after me!) 😆

Just  noticed another member's (Pratsy) siggy made by you..Is Nijjar back on telly?😛 saw him for the last and only time as Saksham!