Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thsnks aarathi for WU:-):-):-)
thanks you aarti for wonderful update...

so jealosy track on the way...i m liking this now gonna see how nidhi will react on mallu's pregnancy???

P.S.--If u doing update of next week also then may i do WU once pls??? pls?? I'm eager to do fo KTLK family...jus one chance if u can give me ur place next week😳 phir pata nahi life mein chance mile na mile...😆 if u have doubt go to Pyaar Ka Dard Hai forum u can read my updates there...😳 thank you for listening my wish😛
Thanks for the update! Wonder what's going to be NIdhi's reaction on hearing of Mallu's pregnancy… 
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

thanks you aarti for wonderful update...

so jealosy track on the way...i m liking this now gonna see how nidhi will react on mallu's pregnancy???

P.S.--If u doing update of next week also then may i do WU once pls??? pls?? I'm eager to do fo KTLK family...jus one chance if u can give me ur place next week😳 phir pata nahi life mein chance mile na mile...😆 if u have doubt go to Pyaar Ka Dard Hai forum u can read my updates there...😳 thank you for listening my wish😛

Updates are done by coolbies of a forum and Aarati also helps us ..! Waise bhi u are doing great job at Pyaar ka dard n ek dusre se... right ðŸ˜Š
Thank you Aarathiji. Chalo 1 good thing in the precap -- Ashu finally reveals Mallu's pregnancy to Nidhi. Waiting to see how Nidhi reacts to this news.
Thanks WU...aarathi.. It ws one of the boring mallu's emotional atyachaar epi..
Thanx Aarthi for the WU..I liked Nidhi's firing attitude part and Solanki-Verma heart-touching convo..
Thanx Aarathi for the WU. This show is going round full circle and has come back to where it all started from...I mean Ashu's attitude is again becoming questionable...Don't know why but have a nagging doubt that this time Ashni will separate...Two reasons for this feeling...Nidhi's sudden dedication to her job at the expense of her married life...And Ashu's return as the dedicated friend...As for Mallu...Her positivity or negativity is definitely questionable!!! Will have to wait and watch...