**Thendral Wednesday Update 22/8/12**

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sorry for the late update friends...

I thought I got spared from TPS mom but caught in Bhu and Padma's GW talks.. πŸ˜”

TA - nice timing to investigate!

What a lady this Bhuvana is? I thought our GW is worse here we have too many competitors  for the position pola... Tuls and viewers are never spared from this thendralous torture!!!πŸ˜’

Thanks Haritha for the Wonderful update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Loved Padma todayπŸ‘! Nalla bathiladi she gave to Bhuv. Rofl the last scene with the broomstick was goodπŸ˜†. Wish Bhuv was there to witness it. That scene reminded me of Thulasi taking the broomstick to chase Viswa out.

TA was losing his patience waiting for Sujatha. Hope he remains calm and deal this Sujatha matter with caution and porumaiπŸ˜•. Hope he corners her with his questions. Lets see. Hope he will meet her tomorrow.

So tomorrow, MM hanging scene🀒. If something happens to him, what will happen to his family? Very childish and immature act from MMπŸ˜•. Hopefully Mohan goes and saves him.

Thanks harhem for the update--yr junior gw meeting senior gw-hilarious..btw whom did u mean senior gw? real confused now..think a tie or something...too many contenders for this medal!πŸ˜†

Padma and bhu meet, for the second time i think, but this time knowing who the other is was a treat..for once padma was the chosen one...bhu has now got a taste of how her daughter is being spoken about and what she has endured in the years after bhu eloped!

MM's ego at play now...he wants to win over bhu this time just like tps...but it is heartrending to see TT working so sincerely to expose bhu and set things right for MM and TPS, both of whom are now misunderstanding them..
only MM scene from the promo remaining and that shud be tmrw...lets see ...
Thanks for the wonderful update plus comments Haritha Akka!!πŸ€—

Buwana was total irritating today...grr...she and her dialogs 😑. Total shameless creature🀒.

Tomorrow MM spl show pola🀒...he is going to totally spoil everything
Thank you Haritha for the wonderful update and comments..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Bhu was so irritating.. πŸ˜‘ Padma defending MM and arguing against Bhu was too good.. πŸ˜Š But again not for much use.. Bhu had already provoked MM before Padma's entry.. πŸ˜”

TA's next step to find truth from Sujatha.. moving well.. I guess by the time TA brings Sujatha.. T/D may not be there.. πŸ˜”

T in between MM/Bhu.. Poor her.. πŸ˜• MM was not ready to hear when T came forward to tell her plan.. πŸ˜” Everything against the situation.. Lets see what happens...!!
Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
@ Vjayam.. even I have a doubt on this rank for  senior and junior Professors..

Padma and Bhu can be fighting for the senior and junior and the Dean being our Original GW (TA mom) where shall we fit in TPS mom???πŸ€”
Thanks Harhem for the updates

Padma vs Bhuvana today.  Padma was funny with her unique style.  Liked how she supported her husband today.

Bhuvana...gggrrr...gong over...not even shameless for what she did and now acting like she loves her daughter.

MM completely broke down...poor TT..especially Tulasi...people are hating her.

Lol aww Tamil getting all frustrated because of Bhuvana's drama and wants to end it...like it but at the same time there is MM problem.

Wonder how rest of the week will be now...
Thanks Haritha ka for the wonderful Update!πŸ‘πŸ€—

Hope Bhuv gets caught fast, cant see her acting Charuve better nu thonuthu πŸ€’ Padma was nice.

TA ku sagunam sariyilla pola πŸ˜† Deepa was looking good.
                     πŸ€—   Thanks Harhem for the superb update!!    πŸ€—

Padma's scene was sort of nice to watch when she opened her gutter mouth on Bhuvana...πŸ˜†

Tamil and his kolaveri on Sujatha was funny πŸ˜† Hopefully she spits out all the truth to him πŸ˜•

So tomorrow is MM suicide kaachi day ...😑