whom did you cry for? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
All of them!!...but Dobby- the most
I cried 4 Dobby nd Dumbledore d most. Specially coz Harry was with them when they both had died. Their death was so sudden nd unexpected nd had shocked Harry so much beyond words. It was his despair nd hopelessness that affected me so much.

Sirius's death was very painful 2. He had meant so much 4 Harry like a parent nd a friend. But just after his death Harry had ppl around him 2 comfort him, Dumbledore was there 4 giving an explanation, Harry also had d liberty 2 shout at his headmaster out of grief.  
i've watched harry porter in hong kong.

A sincere blessing from hong kong. ^_^

God bless the earth, we are a family in the universe. ^_^

I felt real bad when Sirius got killed as he is my fav charater in HP and also when Dobby was killed. The way JKR has described his death scene is heartbreaking

Posted: 10 years ago
I was this rebel girl amng al my HP frnds bcz i argued strngly ryt frm buk 1 that snape will turn out to b the hero and that hez not bad! Evryon usd to scream at me fr supportng hm... Nd i loved dat guy! And ryt wen i was abt to b proven right...he was killed. I cried man! Lyk real bad!
Sirius i felt real sad..didnt cry..bcz hs death was done in a single line... Lupin too... Dumbledore's death..i felt..was needed fr d story to move fwd..or if he wudv bn alive harry wud still b kept frm evryth..Fred,i ws rly rly upset!!
Nd i felt so dprsd wen hedwig was killed off..dat ws sch a shock!Edited by roshni_rj - 10 years ago
The most i cried was for both Sirius and Fred. but mostly Sirius bcoz i never really considered Fred as dead...he is alive in every sense for me
I cried for snape...and was too sad for dobby
I cried most when Sirius, Dobby, Dumbledore and Fred died. I cried a bit for the rest of them also I think but a lot more for characters I mentioned.
Dobby's ending was so sad..I never thought Rowling would do it. And Fred's, the description when Harry saw the entire family around his body ,was just painful. And one person whose death got me sad was Snape's after realizing that whatever he has done till his last breath was just keeping his promise he had given to Dumbledore,for the sake of Lily, his first love. It was almost unimaginable to see a man to stand up to Voldemort for the sake of his love..And that really moved me.
I cried for everyone, really 🤔 But Dobby and Sirius' deaths were the most saddening :( Can never control my tears no matter how many times I re-read or re-watch the scenes.