Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I felt bad at everyone's death esp Fred because George and Fred were always inseparable and without Fred George would never be the same.
The way JK Rowling had killed people in a sequence always made me think that the knowledge of/viewing their death made a more determined Harry.
James and Lily Potter - Harry only knew about the death of his parents and that Voldemart killed them. He was very young when his parents were alive.
Cedric Diggory - Harry witnessed Cedric dying in Voldemart's hands. Cedric was a good associate to Harry and seeing him die before his very eyes was ofcourse painful

Sirius Black - Sirius was the only family which Harry had and with whom Harry always wished to spend his life. Loss of Sirius was much more sorrowful than the loss of his parents.

Professor Dumbledore - The only person who could guide Harry. A real teacher who could make Harry realise on what is right and wrong. 
His loss literally left Harry in the dark.  But by that time Harry was determined to carry out the tasks, which Dumbledore wanted him to.

Dobby - The elf who always cared for Harry and unlike other elves who considered themselves bonded to the Wizards and Witches, considered himself free yet ready to give up his life for his friend. 

Prof Lupin, Tonks,Fred, Colin Creevy  and all the other people who stood by Harry and who died fighting evil and Voldemart.

Professor Snape - He had always treated Harry badly. But there was always a part of him which protected Harry, Like Sirius, Severus also thought of Harry as James.  I really felt sad when he died.

QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i cried for snape ,sirius,dobby and fred😭
nice topic btw
Edited by Nala - 10 years ago
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
dobby and snape
tear for hedwig😒
CherryWild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 Fred, Sirius, Dumbledore, Moody and Tonks, and Lupin and all of them!  
-MissBoiiVamp- thumbnail
For me it wuz Dobby... :'(
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow!!i just found this forum..!!😊

I felt really really bad when Sirius and Snape died..!!😭 Sirius coz I was like "Harry..why didn't you ever use the gift(mirror) Sirius gave you"..??

And Snape..Man..they guy truly loved Lily..!!🥺
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sirius

Fred

Hedwig

Dobby

Snape

LupinEdited by MjhtFan_Mahima - 10 years ago
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I cried when Sirius died.. He didn't deserve the life he lived..

n I cried like a maniac when Fred died.. I can't just imagine George without Fred. they were very co-depended..

well I still pretend he did not die in the battle..
kbn1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Snape, Dobby, Dumbledore, Sirius and Fred 
-DarkSlayer- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fred. Not joking. I was on the plane when I read the part and I burst into tears. The old lady sitting next to me got thoroughly creeped out and got the air hostess to calm me down. Took awhile for her to calm me down but I was crying like a baby. 
Then came the film and I burst out crying again. Thankfully my friend was there and she consoled me like she consoles her three-year-old sister.