whom did you cry for? - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Sirius's death affected me the most! i used to hate readding the 5th book cuz sirius dies and when i read it again, i promised myself id never read it again.
this part killed a horcrux in me 

For me, it's Dobby, Fred😭
I really felt bad for the people who died in the final battle against Voldemort! :'(
Originally posted by GredandForge

Dobby. It was so unnecessary
And Fred.
I feel every death was unnecessary..sirius, fred, dobby, lupin, tonks...none of them should have died! 
we have similar usernames😆
Edited by -GredForge- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Marauders

Sirius's death affected me the most! i used to hate readding the 5th book cuz sirius dies and when i read it again, i promised myself id never read it again.
this part killed a horcrux in me 

LOL me 2 ! 
i was fine with sirius death at that time! but after reading numerous FF's of the marauders, i simply love sirius now! his is the best character in the entire series!<3
i can recommend you a few FF's of the marauders if you read :) sirius is completely mad in those and you'll love him!:)
Even though I hated it when Dumbledore, Sirius, Tonks and Lupin died, Fred's death had me traumatized badly.Edited by NBTanHa - 10 years ago
I think I was the happiest person alive when Dobby was killed! :D

Sad about Dumbledore! :( Fred! What was the need ??? Sirius!

And Lupin (he died right? Been a very long time since i picked up a HP)

The only 2 times I cried was when I finished the last book and the time when Hermoine-Ron became a couple! 😆 😡 Edited by ASRaddictKKG - 10 years ago
dobby's death made me feel sad😭
Same here. I cried for fred but not as bad as I did for snape. It was so sad that everyone misunderstood him. When snape killed dumbledore I hated snape but when they should it was planned I was crying so bad.

It was a good series.
I cried awfully HARD when Fred died, I myself have a twin and I could really feel how heartbroken George must have felt!  I mainly cried for George rather than for Fred! The day 'we' became 'I'

Then I cried very bad when Cedric and Dobby died!