TB:Yuvvraaj Malhotra in search of better work - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
i will just see to see her what time it comes ?πŸ˜ƒ
@doc...han bechare dev ki bht bajae humne...but us se ziada to us phati ankh wale krish ki bajae heπŸ˜†...OMG wo din bhi kai khub the

and may be doc k unho ne visit kia ho and kia pata skbm ki genius cv's ne bhi visit kia ho jbhi to apne bbp ko end me positive bana dia...otherwise i m 100% sure k unka aisa koi plan nahi tha but pata nai may b  hum p daya a gai ho k humne un k bakwas show to 2 month bardasht kia thaπŸ˜†
see  erum they had no logic after some time ...so somehow they had to show rangoli as the culprit and how bbp had just lost his sense  because of power or to get it ...u can see that geetika case ...so to give a closure they had to just wrap it  
ya right doc...but what a waste of talent like rahul singh...bas uska afsos hota he...khair kia ho sakta he to matti dalo uspe abπŸ˜†
errum i feel RS is not using the opportunities properly i have tried seeing him in a few movies but very small roles except i think that laden movie i feel he should have capitalised on this and gone ahead with good roles in television ...as such age is against him 
yes i have watched his movies too...he has done small roles.he is very talented don't know why he does so...i think he should do television...but don't know what is in his mind bcz his first experience on tv is...well we know that very well...
oh he had a fabulous role and he was good as a hero and as wellas a negative guy ...it is we who were disappointed of him being a villian 
yes doc...he acted very well what role is given to him...but through his tweets and fb status i felt that he too was not happy wid l.o and cv's...
hello gud evening kiski bat kar rahe ho ? Rahul ji
kesi ho erum fb pe aati hi nahi