~* PSH WU 23rd Aug Sardhakai by Adi*~

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for quick update gulabia's part with adi very nIce
I hate this episode...finally adi sugni will start...as per sugni's words that she will b his forever...

I WANT TO CRY...HATE YOU CVS
Nothing to say about Gulabiya.

She goes to Adi and pleads and says she will die if Vikram does the Sardhakai.  She will hate it anyone else does the Sardhakai.

What the hell did she hope to accomplish by begging and pleading Adi.

And when Adi does it, she goes in her attack mode. I would understand it if she hadn't been pleading, crying and begging Adi in the same episode.

Seriously.  :shakes head:

Thanks for the update.
thanks 4 quick update aarathi.so finally sardakhai is over. waitin 2 c wen amrita returns wat wil b her reaction
Thanks Aarti another dumb one and I 👍🏼 to you for giving update.

G why are you so insulting and angry at TVS  what is your enmity with him that he loved Sugni and not you
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
G doubted adi too when in their eyes he have saved sugni. this lady is insane like reva.

I HOPE TRPS NEXT WEEK DROP FURTHER BELOW 0.9 !!!!

I think the main reason G is happy is becoz she has some blind trust on adi and also he is single.
Seriosuly i was eager to see what makes adi to do sar dhakhi ..how vikram allowed her to do that .

First thing made me angry was Sugini ,i salute her today for being very selfish 👏...she cant go back to vikram but adi who has finance . She knew it that amirta is part of adi life ..today my little respect for this lady is lost . If she would have said once or didnt allow adi ..i would have agree sugini self respect for other ladies & also her anger towards vikram . Nah the most selfish person she is ...

G what is with u , hunh u can really fall on adi feet to save ur daughter and what about adi life & his fiance ..did u think that he is engaged what will happen to her ..who has been so supporting to ur daughter . I must like sugini u just think about what vikram did ..what about ur daughter .
I dont understand her any more ..she can fall on anyone feet for anything except vikram who loved sugini & respect sugini mother

Adi in all this ever u thought what will goes to amrita ..okay u have to keep ur promise ..but if u have dont nothing amrita ..u dotn deserve love .🤢

Vikram too didnt think once about adi life ..just sugini

Edited by -rupa- - 11 years ago
😕  So it is finally done! I have not seen it yet, not sure I want to, but since I am such a sucker for punishment I probably will.  I had a feeling  Sugni will take her chance to  humiliate TVS and I see she did...wow! OMG...
I wished now that really one of the other "old " thakurs  had won, then I would see what Gulabiya would have done.!!!
 Please rating drop below 1.0...this show deserves it now!