WrittenUpdate,23rdAUG2012,Avantu+Adi out Pankhu in

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you so much for the written update Dev!! :)
thank you very much for the update..
Hope the CVs r not planning to kill Nanu...  We need him. He is one of the main anchor to bring Adi-Pankhu closer
thanks for update
nice episode
also today's episode was lil disappointing... :( ... expected Adi-Pankhu romance before they reached Deewan Mansion :(
oh thanks., i missed the episode...got busy with my work...interesting episode!!!!!!!..loved the way adi stood for his mom as well as pankuri...oh no naaniji is again in hospital...this time its the real attack!!!a but why should naanji ask this promise from adi., pankuri is not an orphan., and she has a lovely family in shimla...if anyone can accompany her she can stay in mumbai..if not this hostel there are many hostels., and i think her sister lives in mumbai if i am not wrong...naanaji is very funnny😆
Originally posted by sajanFan

Hope the CVs r not planning to kill Nanu...  We need him. He is one of the main anchor to bring Adi-Pankhu closer
ditto😛 i aslo dont want him to get dead he is so loving character n a helping hand to pankhu too😳
Originally posted by sajanFan

No he is an essential character for this story - otherwise there will be no romance.

Thank you for the update today 😊
interesting change in the family dynamic!