Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Again a PanSh OS . I am clueless about how it turned to be. Bear it guys

Another Talk - OS

He punched hard on pillar and didnt even flinch but somehow passing by almost shouted at his reaction.
"Keshav !!" Panchi said and was rooted there for a moment until KD turned to look at her shocked face .
"Sorry." he said for scaring hell out of that poor girl.
"Shutup and look at your hand." she squealed and went forward to grab his hand which was red but was not beeding. He shook his hand away and looked with straight face.
"Itna over-react karne ki zarurat nai hai. I am fine." he said with a straight face
"Oh hello ! Yeh attitude aapna dusro ko dekhao , mjhe nai. " Panchi replied crossing her arms while KD shook his head
"Ranveer ki hopeless company ka asar dikh raha hai. Stubborn !" KD said while Panchi made an O face.
"Dekho Keshav , Ranveer ko beech mein mat lao and aapna handkerchief do." she said extending her hand
"Kyun ?" he asked bewildered.
"To wipe of tears" Panchi replied immideately and KD squinted his eyes in confusion " Dumb ! Agar apne hand ko wrap nai kiya toh thode se touch se yeh bleed karega. " she stated as a matter of fact and KD raised his eyebrows, very few can get away after saying KD 'Dumb' " do aapna hanky." he knew that she wont move untill the work is done . Being stubborn with Ranveer for his own good , kinda had effect on her too.
"Lo ho gaya." he looked at the nicely wrapped hand and gave a small smile.
"Thank you. "
"You are welcome. Ghar jaa rahe ho?" she asked while KD nodded " Great ! Toh mjhe company mil jayegi and please aapne aap ko some trouble de dena because mjhe akele baat karna aacha nai lagta." she said and he looked at her amused. They both started walking out of school " Woh flirt kahan hai?" KD asked with smug expression and Panchi took a sigh of irritation
"Tum dono ko pata nai kya problem hai . I seriously think that you guys need to stop bickering on small things . Yeh tum dono and hum sabke liye aacha hoga. Waise Ranveer aaj thodi der rukne waala hai toh meine socha akeli chalti hoon ."
"Pakka koi ladki ke sath hoga.. Fattu kahein ka." Panchi looked at him annoyed and he realised his mistake quick," ok fine, uske baare mein baat nahin karte."
"Hmm.. Toh aaj kyun kiya se lade?" Panchi asked while walking
" Uss chicklet pe kyun aapna dimaag laga rahi ho. Rich-spoilt daughter , pata nai itna fake attitude kahan se laati hai."
"Woh buri nai hai..I mean, uske place ke koi bhi hota toh aisa hi hota."
"Tumhe toh koi bhi bura nai lagta . Agar kisne tumhe gunpoint pe bhi rakha toh bhi tum yehi bologi." KD said in his trademark tone
"Shutup ..Nai seriously . Usspe kitna pressure hai aapni sister jaisa banne ka and upar se school mein tumlog usko taunts maarte rehte ho . I recomment you to stop doing that. "
"Agar woh aapna mouth zip karegi toh mein yeh afford kar sakta hoon." KD replied and Panchi shook her head in dissappointment.
"Moti !" they both turned to look Ranveer coming on his cycle towards them
"Tu iss looser ke saath kya kar rahi hai?" Ranveer asked , hating the mere sight of KD
"Itni jaldi ladki se bore ho gaya, jo wapis aa gaya?" KD replied
"Stop it guys!" Panchi said , coming between the two before they rip each other apart.
" Mein akeli wapis aa rahi thi toh Keshav mil gaya. " she said looking at Ranveer , who still had eyes on KD
"Ranveer..chalo ." she said dragging Ranveer by hos arm from there and looked back at KD "Aapne haath ka dhyaan rakhna." she said while KD nodded. Panchi was a great friend , atleast someone who didnt pretend to be someone else. He looked at the retreating two, hand in hand and smiled.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashi_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RES

UNRES

Aww !

Dis Os Defined PanSh beautiful Friendship !

Luvd d way Panchi was concernd bout KD !

Hope in Serial too dey become BFFS !

Amzin writin !

Beautiful !

P.S Yayyy 1st one to comment ! :D

P.P.S N dat too widout PM ! :D

Edited by aashi_arsha - 11 years ago
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am happy to find you at this forum :)

I hope you remember me :D

Regarding the OS it was a good one. You really stayed tru to the characters.A great read :)

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This was so true to the characters! Loved the conversation between them. Short and sweet! End was a bit abrupt but everything else was just awesome! Loved it! <3
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It's really beautiful...

Captures the essence of PanSh brilliantly in one conversation!
srija11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AWESOME OS...LOVED IT👏YOU BROUGHT OUT PANSH FRIENDSHIP SOO SIMPLY TYET SOO BEAUTIFULLY😊
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This was awesome!!I just love PanSh..I loved the conversation!!I could totally imagine them saying those things to each other..i wish their conversation was a little longer!!I just love reading about PanSh!!
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing yaar!!!!lov d convo of PanSh...!!!!! hope thora labba hota toh aacha hota bt itz lovely😉
-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it. Beautifully written. Keep writing :)
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
PanSh depicted beautifully!
Good job dear!