23rd Aug:WU: Dosti hai ya Saza..mere dil bata

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Koi Jaldi Mallika ka moorthi banaao...please...

WU ke liye thanks baad mein Tanu...ab main jaldi mein hoon... prayers keliye
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Koi Jaldi Mallika ka moorthi banaao...please...

WU ke liye thanks baad mein Tanu...ab main jaldi mein hoon... prayers keliye

Originally posted by debaparna77

aap kisi din meri jaan lekar chodoge.. hayee...
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

aap kisi din meri jaan lekar chodoge.. hayee...

πŸ˜•  hai raam..aisa keun?
liked the epi after a long time...anjie hats off boss..bhagwan karein sab ko anjie jaisi dost mmile..boom boom anjie...nidhi ne finally apna stand point maintain kiya...goood very good...liked her answer wen ashu said she was overreacting...abhi to hosp mein i want nidhi to b  just a doc and carry out responsibility of a doc in front of mallu...
for me 2day mostly anjie stole the show followed by nidhi...
sk-kk were awesome...πŸ‘ so was ishita...
Edited by niniborn2rule - 11 years ago
A BIG πŸ€— For Anji ...Proud of her ..Dost ho to Aisa πŸ‘ mmwaahhh πŸ˜³Edited by RanJi1000 - 11 years ago
Great job Anjie!!! πŸ‘ Nidhi is so lucky to have a frnd like u by her side always...😊 Good episode overall except the precap. Now the cat is outta sac...every1 knows everything... Nidhi's reaction was as expected and Sujathaji's poll results dominated here also. My poor nidhi kiddo... m feeling so bad for you sweety...πŸ˜” πŸ€—

πŸ‘Sujathaji, your recent OS' first part Nidhi's POV had the same situation...You predicted: Mallu has bleeding, her maid begs help from Ashu and Ashu brings Mallu to kgh, Nidhi is left agitated... as usual... Channel accepted: Mallu fell down, is critical and whining, Ashu getting her to KGH, Nidhi left aghast... Aap plz. ab se shubh shubh very very extremely shubh shubh batein hi likha kijiyega 😊

Thanks Tanu and Deba

What an explosive episode with so many things happening

Ashni confrontation went on more or less as we all predicted..Liked Nidhi's dialogue that only time will tell if Nidhi or Mallika is more important for Ashu...Yeh Ashu kab samjhega ki kab kya bolna hain.

But it was a sweet scene the next day morn when Ashu was sitting on the bed and Nidhi inspite of what happened came to him before he opened his eyes...Once again shows their deep love for each other – and once again spoiled by Mallika...

People may not agree with me but I did not like Anji's interference at all. She may be a good friend of Nidhi – but she has no right to interfere in this personal matter of Ashu and Nidhi...She could have left Nidhi to handle it...I think she has unknowingly put Nidhi into trouble.  Now Maxi is surely going to relate the incident to Ashu and Nidhi is going to bear the brunt of it.

Wonder what is going to happen now – Will there be a miscarriage or will Mallika recover? In any case Nidhi will end up saying sorry once again...and Mallika will be a "Devi"