Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6xiatqN-ys8[/YOUTUBE]
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for promo Shamz.

I think Chandramukhi concept is from Chellame family...the lady dancing in orange looks like Visva's wife doing solo dance??...I'm probably wrong...but I don't see Thendral team anywhere. 
mellisai thumbnail
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the scores!!

I only saw the Thendral performance...never expected Indira to dance, she was looking so beautiful today and tried her best...just wished she focused more on her expression.

Too bad Sruthi never performed...if Sruthi danced for this song she would have nailed it with her expression and dance steps or even Hema.

Muthaaram team is leading (in this round also)...Thendral has to catch up!!
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks for the scoress 😃

Agree with Smiles, too bad that Shruti never performed or came atleast to the show 
I loved Indiras choreography, it was tooo good, but felt that she could have danced more with expression and yeah sing the song. But her dance was very nice, I was shocked that she can dance so well nu 👏

Why others dont take part? 😕

Yaaa Mutharam is leading. But its their 5th round, so actually all 4 rounds serthu partha, Thendral is leading 😛

Next week there is more drama for us. Like GA giving seven marks for Shivanis dance and she tells she dont like it. Huh, there is no show without drama pola.. 😆
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Lol Shamz, there is always drama in these shows...you should see SSJ3...omg that show needs to end asap.

Hmm...Shivani is a good dancer, but she is not the type to argue back about marks...let's see...Gangai Amaren always give weird scoring for the dance performances.  Meena and Suganya gave 8 but he gave 7.  Also, there is another contestant who says she is not very happy with the mark she got for her singing right?

By the way I am liking Gayathri's wardrobe.  So far all her outfits look really pretty especially yesterday.
Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Hahaha yess SSJ3 is samee.. Ore emotions ellam 🥱 Ur soo right, it has to end asap, evlo dragginggg.. Shebbaaa.

Yaa Shivani is an awesomee dancer, dunno why he gave 7 nu. Sometimes his marks are weird. Im asking myself like dance therincha Meena and Sukanya ve 8 kudukum pothu why is she giving 7 nu, confusedd 😕. Ya is Sandya from Atthipookal. Promo la her singing was not that bad, many dramas. Even Sanjeev is there for the first time, I like it. Hope Shruti, Hema, Deepak and many others comes too.

Yaaa Gayathri dress yesterday wass ssooo prettyy.. Loved the colour combination, nicee 😃
Btw next week special guest ah "Vaadai Soodava" heroine Iniya is coming 😃
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the scores..👏
mellisai thumbnail
NEW PROMO - SUPER 8 !!
(who's gonna make it? Thendral?)

mellisai thumbnail
full of drama today ..