SUN SUPER KUDUMBAM - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Thiyagam team eliminated today .. 

Thanks for the scoreboard anna ðŸ˜ƒ

Thyagam Team got eliminated. But I liked the idea and the variety in the songs. He did good ðŸ˜ƒ
Mutharam Skit was new and had a good message. It was nice, i liked it.
Ilavarasi singing was nice too, enaku athu old song ðŸ˜†
Pillai Nila la Raghav did an awesomee job. Liked his singing and dancing could have been better, he can do more. Song maybe vera choose panni irukalam.
Uravugal dance was nice.. Nice concept she took ðŸ˜Š
Karthigai Pengal singing was nice too.. I like the male person, he sings good ðŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for Thendral Team. Hope they dont get eliminated ðŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the scoreboard Sri and thanks Shamz for the little updates.  I missed the episode.

This week Mrs. Visva is singing on Thendral team. 
Originally posted by Smiles-20

This week Mrs. Visva is singing on Thendral team. 

Yesss naanum parthen. Hope she scores good ðŸ˜ƒ
not looking too good for thendral in the next round .. team kasthuri eliminated yesterday!!

Thendral team scores are not high now we still have a lot to catch up with. 

Thangam's performance yesterday was cool, such a multi talented artist!
Thanks Anna for the scoreboard ðŸ˜ƒ

True Smiles, their scores are not high they need to come up with sth different. Grr why none is coming for a dance? Hemalatha she can dance so well, but yen varala? Kals she cant come to Thendral as she is supporting Atthipookal 

Hope they think of a good concept and come back with a bang and scores better. ðŸ˜ƒ

Thangam Valiban was good, yess very talented ðŸ˜ƒ
Kasthuri dance was nice, she lost appo appo her energy ðŸ˜Š
Others I dont remember now ðŸ˜†
athipookal team eliminated today .. unnecessary discussion about athipookal's caption today and she wasn't even there!! 

pongal special next week and power star is also there. ðŸ˜‰ no thendral next week .. shammu sonna maathiri someone new come for a change. 

I only saw the ending part with the flashback of the Athipookal team.  It is better that they do not participate rather than having arguments.  The contestants should accept the marks they receive.  However I also think that sometimes the scores are not fair.  It's too bad to see arguments on this show when they are doing this for fun and as entertainment, this show is not a singing competition, or a dancing competition and it's more like a talent show.

Next week "Power" (?) Star coming..lol...I want to see that.