Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
atina, that's good to hear. 
no, we don't discuss kitchen super stars .. but Ilavarasan was eliminated unfairly last week. his overall performance in the show was ignored. 👎🏼
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

atina, that's good to hear. 

no, we don't discuss kitchen super stars .. but Ilavarasan was eliminated unfairly last week. his overall performance in the show was ignored. 👎🏼

I know Ilavarasan is better than Sandhya. I wished to see atleast one male but unfir I agree.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the info Sri about Kitchen Super star.

Did you see varneshwar like buttons...here? He is from the Uravugal ? Bommalattam production team.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HXu6SHcX4kQ[/YOUTUBE]

Is Nitesh doing solo act or solo dance?
Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Smiless 😃

I also thought Nith is doing solo skit nu, but saw another promo athula they do group perfomances. Kanagu dances too.  Some Kamal theme mathiri irinthichu 😊
Shemmo thumbnail
Full version of promo 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0B4LKzWE7A[/YOUTUBE]
mellisai thumbnail
thendral scored lower than azhagi and are eliminated.😭 i'm really disappointed .. not because we're out but we didn't get to see most of the actors from thendral serial. nithish did well with the little support he had. good job!!

i don't think amaran sir is judging next week (busy compering sun singer?) so TR will take his place.😆 performances look good next week. 
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanksss Anna for the scoreboard 😃

I totally agree with you. Im also disappointed 😔 Poor Nith, he has done a fabulous job as Captain. Thendral Team avlo support tharala, this is soo bad 😔 Like you said Nith did really very well with his small team, very truee. They were very supportive 👍🏼 Others disappointed me a lot.
This is a critial round, so someone else could have done a perfomance like Shruti or Hema 
Anyways Thendral was good, happy that they are eliminated. Still they are the best serial for us 
Deepa sister crying was not expected, it was sad 😭

I liked Chellame dance perfomance. Also Azhagi singing. TMS was ok, it was funny.

Next week TR coming. Nith eliminate aana odane TR giving entry 😆
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates guys.

Nnnooo what Thendral is eliminated!!?  This is so sad!!  I am also disappointed.  What happened?  There was so much potential and scope for Thendral team to do good.  I also wished we got to see more participants, not sure about the reasons why others were not present.

Ah well, I probably won't catch the show anymore.

TR comes when Nitesh leaves...that's sad...lol.
mellisai thumbnail
no eliminations today! pillai nila (220) and vellai thamarai (216) were in the danger zone and the judges were asked asked to eliminate one team .. why this question/  rule change? after discussing, TR said he wants to see the remaining 5 kudumbams before deciding which team(s) to eliminate. I think there's going to be 3 eliminations next week and we'll know the SUPER 8!😉