Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This week there is a special celebrity guest coming.  I don't remember seeing Thendral team's performance (promo was going a little fast).

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-yYbqAMOQkU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
mamathi's missing again aa? did they mention why last week or is she busy hosting sun kudumbam awards?😉😕

smiles, maybe thendral team isn't playing this week .. looks really good. 

question for everyone .. how good is ur sun tv quality .. is there a HD channel?? 😕
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Smiles 😃

I think Thendral is not coming this week. Next week nu nenaikiren. Perfomances looks good, lets see today. Janani Iyer is special guest. 😃

@Sri Anna: We have Sun TV in HD. But not the channel, our TV is HD 😆 But Sun TV HD channel iruku, ppl has to subscribe nu nenaikiren. 😕
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Doesn't Thendral team have to play this week because last two weeks they were not participating and now it's the 3rd Round.  Each round it 3 weeks to fit all the teams. 

My Sun TV channel is super clear. 
mellisai thumbnail
thendral did perform today .. 😉

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Thanks for the scores!!  Looks like Thendral team is leading so far in Round 3.  All the best to them!!

Today's Thendral Team performers are:

1) Veera Raghavan
2) Giri Prakash
3) Nitesh
4) Vallee (Deepa's sister)
5) Puvi
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks for the Score 😃

Smiles you were right, Thendral did perfomed today. It was a good group script. Loved Periappa acting 😆 VR marupadiyum after a long time parthathu santhosham.

Yayyy Thendral is leading, but we should not be happy now. Innum 12 serials has to come. Hope next time we can see Thulasi and TA 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
This week was not bad...had some good stuff in it.

The mimicry performance was really good.  The actor was speaking really fast and gave a lot of characters.

I liked Thendral's performance.  It was so good to see VR back after a long time...and Vallee was cute.

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the scores..👏
mellisai thumbnail
ilavarasi, thangam, pillai nila, nadaswaram, uthiripookal and kasthuri team performed tonight.