Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
shamz, u confused me too .. i was just reading ur post and not looking at the scores. u still confused right .. uravugal only played 2 games .. ?? Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

shamz, u confused me too .. i was just reading ur post and not looking at the scores. u still confused right .. uravugal only played 2 games .. ??

HAHAHAH ohh really?? ... appo third round?? haha omg really confused... πŸ˜†
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So many families playing and now order is also changed...lol...as long as Thendral is leading I'm happy. 
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the scores..πŸ‘
Shemmo thumbnail
I saw promo. They showed old perfomances too. Competiton is becoming hot. I think Indira is dancing for Thendral Team and i heard sth like Gangai Amaran asking "Neenga pannathu dance ah", ipdi ennamo than ketharu and there were arguments like he asking someone "Radhika vara sollunga". Not sure but he told something with Radhika mam. And one lady told, that many people are not coming to this show, as they think its not to their level πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Shrutiii vaa maaa πŸ€£ Dont want others to talk bad about her πŸ˜†
mellisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

I saw promo. They showed old perfomances too. Competiton is becoming hot. I think Indira is dancing for Thendral Team and i heard sth like Gangai Amaran asking "Neenga pannathu dance ah", ipdi ennamo than ketharu and there were arguments like he asking someone "Radhika vara sollunga". Not sure but he told something with Radhika mam. And one lady told, that many people are not coming to this show, as they think its not to their level πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Shrutiii vaa maaa πŸ€£ Dont want others to talk bad about her πŸ˜†

shamz, ithu usual .. please no ott drama. indiria dancing aa? enna nadakkuthu .. we want sruthi or hema!!πŸ˜‰ raadhika / ramya krishnan too big for this show .. meena and sukanya big enough to judge and score them aa? sruthi, please come .. who cares about the score .. ur fans will enjoy it no matter what. πŸ˜Ž
Shemmo thumbnail

shamz, ithu usual .. please no ott drama. indiria dancing aa? enna nadakkuthu .. we want sruthi or hema!!πŸ˜‰ raadhika / ramya krishnan too big for this show .. meena and sukanya big enough to judge and score them aa? sruthi, please come .. who cares about the score .. ur fans will enjoy it no matter what. πŸ˜Ž

Yess truee, but therila sometimes I dont like Gangai Amaran sir marks πŸ˜† Haha but her dance seems to be okie thaan, avlo ithu illa. No they dont have to dance or do anything, but summa vanthu anga irunthu parkalam la, moreover they are one family and anga participate panrathu their serial family. They can come and motivate thaane? Same goes with Shruti, im not defending her. Dunno why she never comes, even Deeps first time came and then not. Maybe they dont have time, but one time athu oki aana everytime ah? Hhmm, I agree with what Srikumar said last time. Perfomance pannatiyum they can come and motivate the others, nothing wrong in that.

Haha naama discuss panni nothing is going to change πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I agree with you anna, scores ellam vanthu second, avanga vanthale pothum. Hope Indira is good πŸ˜Š
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

shamz, ithu usual .. please no ott drama. indiria dancing aa? enna nadakkuthu .. we want sruthi or hema!!πŸ˜‰raadhika / ramya krishnan too big for this show .. meena and sukanya big enough to judge and score them aa? sruthi, please come .. who cares about the score .. ur fans will enjoy it no matter what.😎

very rightly said...i never watched this prog just bcos i hate these two the most and dont like any of the judges...too much of attitude...they shd remember they were also serial artists once and if they wd come and dance if they were in serials right now...i thk GA asked other lady the q? abt dance and suganya was dancing. oru promo pathu i got grrr...reality show nu they r trying to make it artificial..
Shemmo thumbnail
Agree Akka, personaly I loved in my childhood Meena as a star, but as a judge i hate her after Boys vs Girls. She is too much, I mean her comments sometimes are weird. And she always tries to talk in english which i dont like.. Dunno about Sukanya, first time seeyinf her as judge. They could have called Lawrence master as judge πŸ˜ƒ Lets see what drama they have for us nu.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Indira dancing...let's see what happens.

Yes I remember actor Sri saying that also that some people did not wish to participate in the program which is fine as it is their personal opinion and wish, they should not be forced to participate.

Meena and Suganya both are excellent actresses who are multi talented especially Suganya...and both did do serials.

It makes sense though that Radhika and Devayani are not participating, it would be awkward to see them get marked by the judges.  I actually never saw the lead heroine from any of the families participate...could be they do not want to, they were told not to participate or lack of time.

Shamz, I agree with you, after Meena started judging for Boys vs Girls I never liked her judging but I like how she has high expectations, as it sets the bar high.

In general the performances are getting much better than the first round.