Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona_sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Shayari.

No shona sanju...no further rounds r there..this is the one n only round of the contest...😳
All The Best  to all the Participants!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
U R all the winners of the contest!!😳

Oh...but  i think there should be atleast 3-4 rounds...so t hat p articipants cn get another chance to show their versitality...nd people will also  get to hear...various  songs... plzz consider this suggestion  πŸ˜’
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I vote for #1 and #7. I think, given a chance, they will prove themselves in the real world.
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shona_sanju

Oh...but  i think there should be atleast 3-4 rounds...so t hat p articipants cn get another chance to show their versitality...nd people will also  get to hear...various  songs... plzz consider this suggestion  πŸ˜’

i too love to have few more rounds...but as indian idol show had got end..this forum will get lock very soon...before that we have to finish this contestEmbarrassed
dont worry if u ppl r will support we can open again this contest which having some rounds to prove their versitality in some other forum!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

I vote for #1 and #7. I think, given a chance, they will prove themselves in the real world.

xaffron ji pls give ur votes in this threadπŸ˜ƒ
shona_sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shayari.

i too love to have few more rounds...but as indian idol show had got end..this forum will get lock very soon...before that we have to finish this contest😳
dont worry if u ppl r will support we can open again this contest which having some rounds to prove their versitality in some other forum!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

of if thats the  case...then its ok...bt ya...we shall..nd we will open dis  contest again... πŸ˜Š