Indian Idol 6

**** IF- IDOL Show****(Online singing competition) - Page 3

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nikki028

tuff competition to all?hehe...i jst hope to give my best n wish d same to all participants..may the best person win..😃😃...

n this is my current music thread...😃
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1814333

if nyone interestd here...can do visit tht n add me in their buddy list if they want me to pm them my future updates...😃😃

Hey nikki :)

Aren't you an awesome singer my friend? Wow! what a voice quality you have got!!
All i have to say is that, "bach ke rehna re baba re, ye lo nikki Aa gayee hai."😆 

By the way I have just listened to your hum aur tum song, well done !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow 😃 Really a fab contest where everyone can Show their Talent 👏 Can't wait to hear others voice !! Will Try to Participate 😆
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: JasToronto

Aren't you an awesome singer my friend? Wow! what a voice quality you have got!!
All i have to say is that, "bach ke rehna re baba re, ye lo nikki Aa gayee hai."😆 

By the way I have just listened to your hum aur tum song, well done !!

@red...
omgg thts so sweet of u...i loved it...😃😃😃...thnx soo much for lovin my songs...do add me in ur buddy list if u wish to hear my future song updates..😃
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we already had one such competiotion on CID forums and also the winner declared.
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ nikki

Of course dear friend! I will listen to your songs and give you feed back. By the way  are you related to Rini chandra who participated in sa re ga ma pa two years ago? Hope not.
Oks will send you a friends request.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: JasToronto

@ nikki

Of course dear friend! I will listen to your songs and give you feed back. By the way  are you related to Rini chandra who participated in sa re ga ma pa two years ago? Hope not.
Oks will send you a friends request.

no i am nt related to Rini..😃
I can voice record and send... Can't show my face..😆
CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe for the weekly thread you put up every performance that week, everyone comments and then another announcement thread for that week?
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank you for the kind words guys, but i'm a complete fail at singing right now with no professional training whatsoever. and plus there are bunches of more talented singers than me on this forum! :) so idk whether i should participate or not. my singing in so random haha
CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Jas Paaji: so sweet you are :)! But I would never make a judge, I like the idea of public voting but I have no knowledge of Indian scales and music. Hence I'm not participating.