**** IF- IDOL Show****(Online singing competition) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Nikkii Di Gonna Rock... I'm Supporting Nikkii Diii Even Before The Main Round Starts
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

Nikkii Di Gonna Rock... I'm Supporting Nikkii Diii Even Before The Main Round Starts

omgg bhai...tht ws a pleasant surprise...thnx soo much...🤗🤗🤗...hw did u knw am participatin in this??mayb u saw my post here...na?😳
This is great. Some great entries out here. Nikki and one more poster. 

I am sure they are strong contenders. I also like CPR's voice. So I am looking forward to her entry as well.

If anybody needs help with song selection, pitching, taal (rhythm), or any fine tuning etc, let me know and I will be happy to help you. I have done classical training for few years but I am not a singer. I have a great ears and love indian music ONLY.

GOOD luck to all.
Originally posted by ksl0077

This is great. Some great entries out here. Nikki and one more poster. 

I am sure they are strong contenders. I also like CPR's voice. So I am looking forward to her entry as well.

If anybody needs help with song selection, pitching, taal (rhythm), or any fine tuning etc, let me know and I will be happy to help you. I have done classical training for few years but I am not a singer. I have a great ears and love indian music ONLY.

GOOD luck to all.

aww happy to knw u felt my singing to be gr8...i had already pmd my entry to Shayari..😃😃
Originally posted by jyoti06

Jas we hv thought of public voting actually .. let IF members only decide the winner ..it will b more fair 😳

so we will put up a voting thread too in GA once the competition is done ..

Hi Jyoti,

I think we need to figure out better way of deciding the rating. Lot of members are well known members and issue will be with who knowz how many members to get votes. We cannnot expect 1000s of people be unbiased. If you and some other members can agree then we can come up with a fair and reasonable solution for rating system.

I think best singer will win either way but it will be fair to all the others who will not win but will be ranked fairly as well. 

Just my 2 cents. 
Nice thread. I am eager to listen voices of members are going to record their voices for this contest. I will try too since i have melodious one.
Originally posted by nikki028

aww happy to knw u felt my singing to be gr8...i had already pmd my entry to Shayari..😃😃

Hi nikki,

I just listened to you song from your collection, Hai Rama from Rangeela. Thats my fav song too. Actually Raag PD brings some of the great bollywood songs and this being one of them. You have done very well. komal Re and Komal Ni with Tivra madhyam. Wah wah kya baat hai. 

Actually, Raag PD always reminds of many renditions like by Ustan Rashid Khan, Ashwini Bheede, Begum Parveen Sultana ji.

Take care.

update:
Sorry. I didnt realize that few may not know what Raag PD is. Its a Puriya Dhanashree. Cheers.
Edited by ksl0077 - 11 years ago
That is nice, PKLele. We would love to hear your voice as well. All the best.
Shayari awesome post 
i've SENT you my VIDEO --- please ignore the background NOISE in the video -- its basically sound of bathroom SHOWER --- Yes, as you have guessed already, I AM A BATHROOM SINGER -- @@