Hitler Didi 24th August 2012 Written Update

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Epi seems amazing! Rishi is awesome!! He's just brill!

Thank you Meenatri 😳
Heya cn sum1 tel me watzz happng as i stopped watchng in btween...wt happn to indra???
Originally posted by AnYa_ArMan

Heya cn sum1 tel me watzz happng as i stopped watchng in btween...wt happn to indra???
Indira is suffering from Brain Tumor (last stage), when her BT was dignosed the doctor told her that she has only 30 more days to live, and out of those 30 days, 28 days have passed, now she has only two more days to live...28 August is the 30th day 😊
thanx for the update Minkey 😊
Thanks for the lovely written update...
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

Indira is suffering from Brain Tumor (last stage), when her BT was dignosed the doctor told her that she has only 30 more days to live, and out of those 30 days, 28 days have passed, now she has only two more days to live...28 August is the 30th day 😊
And anya..she tells rishi to marry his old friend swetha. only then she can undergo treatment for BT. Now, we have to see how Rishi will save her life... she ha almost settled Sharma family lives. Mandira is getting married to Pappu Cheda...