Saher/D#11/AK/MG/GP 137/MG/MR/Combine 143

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

^^By meπŸ˜ƒ^^

A little Intro:-

Name saher :::: naam to suno hi hoga.😎

Well im making creations for about 2 1/2 years, and I'm sure people are very much familiar with my creations by now.
Sigg making is a passion for me...cannot stay away from PS/PSP.

::::Favourites:::
I dont have any particular favs :::(Strange but true):::: lolz..

==========================================

How i enterned in sigg making world?

Well, SANO was the one who insipired me to get into sigg making..She's the one who taught me everybit of editing; be it text to texture but yea one thing i do of my own is, merging pictures. ahahha..I cannot say i'm an experty but i've improved alot.. 😳All thanks to you guys, for criticising/appreciating my work. (=

Special thanks to -Vidz- for taughting me avis..without her help i wouldnt never've been into avis ::: Thank youuu 😳

=======================================

What Can I make?
Signatures:::Non animated/animated/banners.

==========================================

What Do i DONT ever accept?
I DONT accept any Lip lock scene. Neither, on avis nor on siggs..I just hateee them.

====================================================================

Credits for psds/textures::::Diviantart/tumblr

=======================

Thanks to EVERYONE for Supporting me In everyway!!Without your support I havent been able to reach on this level..

Thank you so much guys for EVERYTHING.πŸ€—

========================================================

Links to my previous gallery'(s)

:Saher/D#1 :l  Saher/D#2 :l Saher/D#3 :l Saher/D#4 :l Saher/D#5 :l Saher/D#6 :l Saher/D#7

------------------------------------------------------------

You can find my all Banner(s) collection here:-

Saher/D#5

Edited by saher_90 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail

• Harshiti/MM/TMLS/Rishabla : 1
  • Kajen/MR/MM/TMLS/ REQS pg 5

• TMLS/DD/Karnika/AK 13
  • /MR/AK/TMLS 17

• TMLS/MR/AK/SI 19

• MR/KASH/KK 23

• MR/AK/BarShi/REQs 27
  • '
  • MR Icons huge/AK/RaMu/AnSh/HJNH 32

• AK/TMLS 39
  • AnSh/TMLS/KaSh/arjunria 45

• MR/AK 49
  • TMLS/AK/MR 52

• BS/FM/MR 57

• MR/AK/req 60
  • AP/MR 67

• KH SPL/AnSh/Random72

• /SI/MR/RM/PKD/SA77

• Gurti/MR/SB 84/

• Madsran/MR 88
  • HJNH/MR 93
  • /AK/BS/MR 97

• NBT/MR 101

• gurti/ak/MR 105

• /AK/SG/HT/HAPHK 109/

• MR/Kajen/arjunriya/Kash 112
  • /PKD/SA/MR 117/
  • AK/PKD/MR 122
  • AK/MR 126
  • /MR/KH/aazara mix/AK/BS 131/
  • AK/MG/GP 137
  • MG/MR/Combine 143
saher_90 thumbnail

Rules for requests

Maximum: 7/8 pics..

Pics must be EHQ/HQ or else wont work on blurry pics..

TEXT Is MUSTTT & should be small like 2/3 lines..

Rules:-

Do not claim my work as yours.
Do not cut out any part from my signatures.
Do nott post my creations on other siteswithout my approval
saher_90 thumbnail
Previous work

https://roflsaurus.com/users/public/w29138big-3n125.gif

happy with thisπŸ˜†

Imran sonam

sonam

MM

Update

my 1st ever stacking in ps

DVD

TMLS

Sugg by -Nahi-

MM

Harshiti

saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Okay so I knew it was smart of me to tell you to reserve for me cause I was dead sure I would'nt make it here on the right time.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ And nobody knows better than you how I miss good times. Well I have the bad timing always.😳 Anyways let me stop ranting about my timings now which are meant to be pathetic.πŸ˜† Lets get to business now.😎

Many many congratulations on your new shop Saher!πŸ₯³

OMGGG YAAAY! Its gallery #11.!πŸ₯³ And its a step closer to one of my favorite numbers, t w e l v e.πŸ˜› Okay I just cant express how happy Im feeling right now. Its such a proud moment for meee! Its just amazing to see you get better and achieve more and more success. Your work is always much beyond perfection and I promisee ki I'll forever be by your bagal.😳 

May you have a billion galleries more to come and Im damn sure you will!(: Your work is always so so perfect!<3 You are so so freaking talented and you always put your 100% into your work hence it always turns out wonderfuuul!<3 I love youuu a million billion trillion and usse bhi bohoth zyaadhaa!πŸ€— Your work is so unique and creative hunnie!<3 11 is a huge huge achievement and Im sure you are superhappy!<3

You are one of the most amazing people I have met IF and IF will be forever thanked for giving me youu.:D And your siggs ofcourse!🀣 Congrats once again to my bundle of creativity!😳

And hello to the most unique banner I have ever seen. I lovee it jellybean! The coloring is gorgeous and the style is fantastic lovee!:D

Now to the updateee which I loveee!<3
Its flawless as always hunsiee!<3 Everything is so so perfect!:D
The MB Avis are gorgeous! Love the coloring!<3 OMG REALLY? Then how do you stack usually?πŸ˜• The DVD Avis are amazingg as well!<3 I heart the Ayshmaan Bhava Avi. Its so adorableee!:D The Ritesh-Smita sigg is stunning! Seriously wow! The blending is fabulous!<3 The sigg looks so perfect!😳 Lovely work!
The KSG-Anita sigg is gorgeous! How do you come up with such amazing styles? Sachhi jlb! Its superamazingg!<3 Stupendous work! The MM sigg is stunning! The blending is perfection!<3 And the coloring is beautifuuul!:D
The Harshiti sigg is so unique! Everything looks so perfect and wonderful! Wonderful work!<3

On the whole, gorgeous update as hameshaa!:D

Congrats again and love youuu!
Aish!(:

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

^ main bhi res 😎

- Edited -
Congrats Saheri behna on ur 11th shop πŸ€—πŸ₯³
May u have many more shops to come ! 😎

Ur 11th shop banner siggy made by u is simply awesome !  Love the pic , blending and coloring u have done in the banner siggy !  

Tere mana karne ke baad bhi..😈 i did 'res' ovr here 🀣 Ab meri wajah se kitne logon ne yahan pe apna 'res' kar diya ! πŸ˜³πŸ€£

Waise.. u should thank me behna ! πŸ˜ˆ i brought so many ppl to ur CG.. πŸ€£ even much b4 ur upd. πŸ˜²πŸ€£
Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago
-krazyriya- thumbnail
*edited

first of all... my heartiest...❀️...super cutest wala...😳.. sabse bada wala...πŸ€— aur usse bhi zada...pyara wala......
CONGRATULATIONS on your #11 SHOPmeri jaana...πŸ₯³... yayyy... yipeee..yuhoo...I'm sooo sooo happy for youuu... may you have many more like this yaar...πŸ‘πŸΌ

OMGGG... i loved your banner...πŸ€— it looks amazinggg...too hatke... unique..😎.awesomeee yaar...πŸ‘... a fultoo masterpiece...⭐️ i really bet no one can make it this beautiful ever..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...!!!

loved ur intro...😳..too impressive n quite bindaas...πŸ˜‰.. n ofcourse humne tera naam suna hai...πŸ˜†

MR avis are stunningg... amazinggg... fabulous...! the colouringgg is too awesomyyy for words...☺️ loved it to the core...appealing work here jaan..😳...!!!

I loved both the siggies...πŸ˜ƒ but yes second one is defo better...πŸ˜ƒ... since i like bright ones more..πŸ˜‰... n agar usme my love hai toh mujhe toh pasand aani hi hai...! by god... yeh banda vampy expressions itne ache deta hai..😈. ki main ispe fida kyun na ho btao bhala...πŸ˜†

omggg...a sonam avi... 😲..awww its super cuteee... ☺️..my fav... its hell gorgeous yaar ! i loved the crystal-clear colouringg...looks so attractive... lovely... marvelous yaar... loveddd it ! sonam-imran ones are really adorable..😳...!

your first ever stacking in PS... doesnt seem to be ur first ever... they r so perfectly done yaar...πŸ‘ i mean WOWWW ! too good for words... going even more lattoo on your creations jaan...πŸ€ͺ

TMLS siggies are so good...πŸ‘ beautiful... came out amazingglyy... nice colouringsss...😳 !

omgg... MM ones are magical... lovely... mindblowinggg yaar..πŸ‘. brilliant work on them ! superb style n fab colours used.😳..! loved them both...πŸ€— loved the white-ish effect in second one...πŸ˜›... just too good..☺️.!

Harshiti one is such a pretty creation jaan...loved it a lot..😳...!!

super rockinggg stuff as always meri jaana...⭐️ tu toh chhaaa gayi hai...πŸ€—..wish you all the best for future...πŸ‘πŸΌ keep rocking..πŸ˜‰...!

love you forever...πŸ€—
teri varshu...❀️

Edited by -krazyriya- - 11 years ago
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh soo finally finally finally i came on time for your new shop..warna u know m always late lateef🀣..but this time finally i made it
frstly congoo congooo janni for your new shopπŸ€—πŸ€—
and its really feels soo good to see u on your 11th shop coz i have seen emerging of a brilliant creation maker in front of my eyes..u r just awsomee in your work...keep rockingg
new banner..its simple yet soo beautful
update...wait harshiti siggy😲..its tht a new shop gift for me☺️🀣..i didn't expect this one...its soo gorgeousss..loveed it soo much..ts going directly in my siggy dabbaπŸ˜›
MB avis and MM siggy is superblyy amazing and stunning

Edited by -Faiza- - 11 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Reserved
-- Edited -- 

Many amny congratulations for your 11th Arcade Saher.  πŸ₯³ May you have 4674534 shops in future. 

Love the entire update , everything is freaking awesome that my words can't describe. Madhubala stuff is so wondrous. Sonam , NBT stuff is magnificent. TMLS and Harshiti stuff also turned out amazingly awesome. πŸ‘

Edited by PinkCinderella - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

^ My 2nd comment on ur New CG πŸ˜Ž

^ ur New upd.  haiyee. 

* res * πŸ˜†

- Edited - πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Saheri behna πŸ˜³πŸ€—
AWESOME UPDATE by u behna ! πŸ‘

MB Stacking avi's in PS are gorgeous re !  Love the coloring and text u have kept in the avi's. 

DVD avi's are really funny esp. that ayushman bhava wala avi πŸ˜†  Love the coloring u have kept in DVD avi's. 

TMLS  KW -Chavvi siggy is beautiful re !  Love the coloring , blending and text u have kept in this siggy. 

Nahi req. of KSG - Anita siggy is awesome re !  I see.. u have used a new style in this siggy.. πŸ˜ƒ hai na ? Love the coloring , blending and text u have kept in this siggy. 

NBT / MM siggy from u πŸ˜²β˜ΊοΈ yipee πŸ₯³I'm so happy πŸ˜† MM siggy is so beautiful re !  Love the coloring , blending and text u have kept in this siggy. 

Harshiti siggy is lovely re ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  Love the coloring , blending and text u have kept in this siggy. πŸ˜³

As usual, tu yahan apne awesome upd.  se cha gayi behna ! β­οΈβ­οΈ

P.S Y have not posted the new NBT MM siggy in NBT CG ? πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ Mera order hai tujhe behna.. πŸ˜Ž tu aaj NBT CG mein ja ke post karde.. wen u reply back to me ! πŸ˜›
Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago