Posted: 11 years ago
I see the written update is not yet published.. 

I am just trying to help providing update for all others...
Sorry for bypassing the actual written updaters.. I dont have any such intention... Just doing this for today..

Scene 1:
The episode starts with jagat saying that he hates gaurri and that he is a fool to have left his home,his family and even anandi for her.Gauri defends herself saying that their divorce was not her fault,as anandi had given him a divorce.But jagiya asks who's to blame for everything else.And then in a retrospective mood says that it is he himself only who is to blame.I was blind not to be able to see that you were happy in putting down anandi whenever you could,and is reminded of the various incidents when anandi had come with lal singh to mumbai and how gauri had done a big drama that led to badi masi's illness.In fact she even blamed anandi for her abortion.And he realises that despite her pleadings,jagat had not given anandi even one chance to prove her innocence.And all because she and jagat loved each other very much.gauri defends saying that all she did was for jagat's love and to be able to be always with him,but jagat dismisses her saying that does she even know what's love?her mother tries to cool him down but he stops her and then goes on to compare gauri with anandi that its anandi's true love that she gave up everything,her happiness,her dreams and even her life for jagiya and his family that is true love.He asks gauri not to even try to understand what love is coz its beyond her capacity.Jagat curses himself for leaving a girl like anandi fora selfish girl like her and that sumitra was right in saying that gauri is not the type of girl u can have a life with.Having heard enough she raises her hand to slap him,he catches her midway and says that he's had enough mental,emotional and physical suffering and insult from her,he'll bear no more.Gauri finally retaliates back saying that what will he do now,go back to his family who despise him,look down upon him and dont want to see his face ever again.She says ne longer cares what he will do and why?A stunned jagat says that she ha never evr cared fr him.all she cared was her success and her interests and that she used him to get what she wanted,manipulated and distratcted him from the right path.U got everything but m left with nothing out of this marriage.Finally he walks out saying that he never wants to come across her ever again and that he will remember till his last breath,what gauri did to him and his family.her parents keep calling him but he doesnt listen.Gauri falls down in shock and jagat's last words still reverberate in her ears.

Scene 2:
basant and bhairo are busy with prep,dadisa,gehna and anandi are looking at sarees,anandi is remimded of the time when jagiya secretly selected sarees for her.Dadisa seeing her lost brings her back to her senses.

Scene 3:
His secretary and entire family are seen scurrying around preparing for the engagement.

Scene 4:
festivities and folk dancing are in full swing as anandi is getting mehndi done on her hands.

Scene 5:
Despite shiv's repeated protests he is ordered by iravati and dadaji to put some sagun mehndi on his palm.Themehndi wali asks for the bride name,and on dadaji's insistence he shyly replies anandi and after the mehndi is done with anandi's name on it he is seen staring at it.

Scene 6:
The mehndi wali here,wants to know the name of the groom,seeing anandi lost dadisa shouts out shiv's name,the mehndi wali putsthe name on her palm,seeing that anandi is reminded when jagat wrote his name in henna on her hands.Bhairo finds him lost in thought and is seen worried.

Scene 7:
Bhairo walks in on a yet again lost in thought anandi,and presents her with a necklace that sumitra had specially kept for anandi.He goes on to say tthat sumitra got it from hier mother and since sumitra considers anandi her daughter,this is rightfully hers and she had been waiting to give it to her ever since her second marriage's talks started.

Scene 8:
Gauri is sitting stunned.when her mother goes to get some water for her she notices jagat's family's photo and is reminded of everything that all his family members had told her that day when she visited them in jaitsar and sumitra's challenge.Seeing their opinions coming true she starts crying profusely and the screen freezes.

Underlying Message:When truth comes out in its full grandeur all the trust belief and relationships based on lies come to a shattering end.

Precap:Bhairo urges anandi to forget jagiya and insists her to do this for him,on the other hand jagiya has resolved to come back to jaitsar to anandi and his family and gets down a bus and talks to a cab driver to take him to jaitsar.

did u ask today's updater??
u need the permission of today's updater to post WU...
refer the rules...

Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Thanx a lot 4 d update. We all r used 2 such quick WUs in dis forum. 2day dis delay got me very desperate. Just hope regular updaters have no issues wid dis.
Thanks, I was dyign for someone to update.
Thanks for the quick written update dear...
@Khusi- If there are so many rules on the readers and none on the update writers, thats not fair! Lets have a rule too then that update to be posted within half hour of the serial being telecast, otherwise there is no point to having an written update section.

Also must commend vanel g for a very well-written WU. Have seen some others where the written English is so bad that we are unable to actually understand whats happening. Also a request to all update writers, pls post on what has actually happened in the WU section- the updater's personal comments and any related discussion on the episode can be carried out in a separate thread or in the comments following the WU.
I was desperately waiting for the update.Very well written. Thank you so much dear ðŸ¤— .
Originally posted by veekay07

@Khusi- If there are so many rules on the readers and none on the update writers, thats not fair! Lets have a rule too then that update to be posted within half hour of the serial being telecast, otherwise there is no point to having an written update section.

Also must commend vanel g for a very well-written WU. Have seen some others where the written English is so bad that we are unable to actually understand whats happening. Also a request to all update writers, pls post on what has actually happened in the WU section- the updater's personal comments and any related discussion on the episode can be carried out in a separate thread or in the comments following the WU.

since its a forum ...rules bound to be followed...
and we all follow that including the Development team. we r not above that.
i respect vanel_g wu but it just took away the original updaterrs hardwork..so just to pm todays updater to ask whether she can do on her behalf is not a big thing..thats the point
if u have any prob with any upadters update...then pm them to covey ur prob...they will take care...

and posting within one hour of telecast😆
no comment on that...
for more qs...contact the higher mods.

Thanks for the update!!
And, I totally agree with Veekay07!!
Thanx 4 update..

Just wanna ask a ques... no offence..

Is it ur update nly?? I mean did u wrote it or copied it frm some other forum... If u wrote thn sm1 hd copied it to other forum... i just read ditto update smwhere else...