~*PSH WU 24th Aug Suhaagraat,Jiji Upset*~

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Gulabiya, 🤬

So much for that argument that Gulabiya was only hoping for Adi to stop the Sardhakai by exerting his will.  Hah. Adi exerting his will and stopping all the other Thakurs. 🤣

The woman went and pleaded with him for exactly one reason.  And when he finally did it, it hit her that it could be to help Vikram too.

Now her true intentions have come out. Screw this show if they show Gulabiya's reasoning as right. The better not. They better show that all of them are wrong and ****ed up.  The only one who's innocent in all this is Amrita.  That is it.  No one else.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
I didn't watch yesterday's episode neither today's...I will not watch this stupid nonsense crap till cvs give me sugvi n old PSH back. I cant tolerate adi, Gulabia, sugni, reva, jiji they r worst than sugni's mama mamis

I will miss TVS but I cant watch this crap anymore...hopfull for sth good in future to happen till then I hope tht TRPS of this damn show drops further below 0.9 each week from now on.

thanks dumb cvs for ruining this excellent show...
Thanks for the lovely update 👏
Till yesterday i found nothing wrong with gulabia's attitude but today's epi broke my faith in her.Does she realise sugni is not a wife of aditya but a mistress? She is assured that aditya will safeguard her interests... strange! very strange! it means u had the very intention in ur mind when u approachd aditya.
Why can't Gulabiya just return the money and say, "thanks for getting us out of the jam. This Sardhakai was just in name only.  Now I'll try to talk to Sugni."

But nope. The woman is glad and hoping and talking of Adi as the right person for Sugni.

She is nuts. She went to Adi with exactly this intention. It's just that it hit her that he could be doing it to help his uncle too. What a damn hypocrite.
Thanks Aarathi for the update today was more of a filler episode.

Looks like Jiji is going to have more role in this  track in the story
she cant escape Bednis in hr life
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago

i think gulabia has hopes that Adi will elevate Sugni from bedni to thakurayan position.

Amidst all this no one is sparing a thought to Amrita other than Reva...
For the first time I felt like supporting Sugni's family. Hukum, Naganiya and Laxmi has more common sense than Gulabiya. Gulabiya I completely lost my faith in her she is willing to let Adi do Sugni's sardhakai just because she doesn't want her daughter to end up with TVS. Nobody cares about Amrita. Reva who saw her only for few days probably cared about more about her. The two families are seriously dysfunctional...
I agree, if G really is against this Sardakhi why does she not give the money back to Adi and send him home.

She thinks he will protect, respect and teach Sungi to trust again even though Adi does not like Sungi very much. Talk about dillusional. I agree I think she thinks Adi will marry Sungi in due course. YES LIKE THATS GONE HAPPEN WHILE HIS MOTHER IS AROUND. And G is fresh oou of vachaans that she can call on now.

As for Adi is he seriously going to spend a night with Sugni? i mean he just heard his mamaji saying he will not let his love be soldoff - GROSS. I hope he leaves after his conversation with Sugni otherwise he really will be the biggest hypocreat.

I am sure I read in one of the threads to do with the promo that Adi gives TVS vachaan that Sugni is TVS's ammanat which he will safeguard for TVS but I did not see that anywhere -have I missed something?